Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

5 Essential Tips To Help You Become A Better Smartphone Photographer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Essential Tips To Help You Become A Better Smartphone Photographer (368 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying The New Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential Tips To Help You Become A Better Smartphone Photographer by ememabasiakpan(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
We live in a day and age where everybody, including mum, dad, sister and even dogs, has a phone on him at all times. Most of these phones have a camera slapped onto it which means there’s always a picture being uploaded to the internet. I used to be a horrible photographer and realised later on what a knob I was being by putting up ridiculous looking pictures. Anyone can share a picture today, anyone can click a picture today but it doesn’t necessarily mean you are a good photographer.
There are a lot of factors that contribute towards taking good pictures and there are various ways you can make your skills betters. Some of these tips apply to any camera, but these tips are specific to smartphone users and these tips will help you up your photography game.

Read more@https://betatok..com.ng/2016/08/5-essential-tips-to-help-you-become_13.html

(1) (Reply)

Demand For Samsung Galaxy Note7 Exceeds Supply! / See How I Got Free N1500 Recharge Card In This Buharialized Era / I Need Samsung S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.