Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan (658 Views)

Business Plan Available And Elaborate / How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) / How To Write A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan by shewen4life: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls help on this topic

Business Plan Writing Interview Paper In not more than 100 words and in your hand writing, prepare and submit a simple plan of how you can create 1,000 Business Agent outlets in your state within three (3) months, if you are given a product like Airtime and SIM Registration to promote given two sales reps to work under you with other resources and these agents are be appointed free of charge.
Re: Business Plan by oduz: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2016
I guess you are not doing this for free

What reward are you giving in turn to whoever supply you the solution

In fact the whole challenge is about creating a motivating reward network, if you read between the lines

Best wishes cool
Re: Business Plan by Nairasolutions: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Visit nairasolutions.com/bizplan call 08167566759 for assistance

1 Like

Re: Business Plan by dav8id(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2016
oduz:
I guess you are not doing this for free

What reward are you giving in turn to whoever supply you the solution

In fact the whole challenge is about creating a motivating reward network, if you read between the lines

Best wishes cool

true talk..I believes 100% he's not doing for free..

oya @pp what will pur percentage if we provide you the right answer

1 Like

Re: Business Plan by shewen4life: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please it for me am not doing dis for anybody I have interview and Dat the question day ask, please help me

(1) (Reply)

Best Business Ever! / 12 Business Funding Platforms For Startups In Nigeria | Enjoy & Share /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.