Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... (1314 Views)

I Urgently Need A Theme (payment Involved) / Am Selling My Website / Please Help!!! My Website Is Saying "Deceptive Site Ahead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello bro,
this is urgent as I need help for my website that keeps going off and on.. On the cpanel, the message in RED says "You're at your resource limits. Visitors might have trouble accessing your site."

Please, what can I do to rectify this issue as I hv sent message across to my hosting company "godaddy"and they are yet to get back to me on the issue.

Thanks in advance
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by mokoshalb(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:
Hello bro,
this is urgent as I need help for my website that keeps going off and on.. On the cpanel, the message in RED says "You're at your resource limits. Visitors might have trouble accessing your site."

Please, what can I do to rectify this issue as I hv sent message across to my hosting company "godaddy"and they are yet to get back to me on the issue.

Thanks in advance
Exhausted Bandwidth suspected! Check ur bandwith!
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
mokoshalb:
Exhausted Bandwidth suspected! Check ur bandwith!

sorry. how do I do that ?

Thanks for your response
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by NuelChesby: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Its your bandwidth.. Contact your host provider
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
NuelChesby:
Its your bandwidth.. Contact your host provider
Thanks for your response....

Though, I have done that already and they are yet to get back to me...

Ok... Maybe I should also ask this question " Where Can I host a Website like irokotv.com or a forum of 1M subscribers like Nairaland"

N.B: What I cited above were just ensamples of what my website looks like..
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by mokoshalb(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:

Ok... Maybe I should also ask this question " Where Can I host a Website like irokotv.com or a forum of 1M subscribers like Nairaland"

Namecheap!
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
mokoshalb:
Namecheap!

pls, what do u mean by "namecheap"
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by mokoshalb(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:

pls, what do u mean by "namecheap"
google it..
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by NuelChesby: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:

There are lots of host to do that. But I can not specifically guarantee you any host in particular. I'll just advice you to do your hosting outside Nigeria.

NOTE: Bear It at the back of your mind that its expensive
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by yomalex(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:
Hello bro,

Thanks in advance
Resource limit has little or nothing to do with your bandwidth because Webhosts can tell you unlimited Hosting but the real deal is Resource limits so doo you have a cron job running or have a plugin doing work in the background.

Thinking of changing hosts? Think NameCheap
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by bedfordng(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:
Hello bro,

Thanks in advance
probably something is sucking up your bandwidth
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by bedfordng(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
seyoops4u:

you will need a dedicated server
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by FincoApps(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2016
bedfordng:
you will need a dedicated server

Not really. There are some cheap plans that can accommodate such
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by bedfordng(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2016
FincoApps:

you won't find cheap plan with the kind of site you stated. Streaming site consume more bandwidth and shared hosting is not recommended for such except you don't upload heavy video files
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
The problem is 100 percent from your BandWith!
seyoops4u:
Hello bro,

Thanks in advance
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by zoelifesms: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
The problem is 100 percent from your BandWith!
goodafternoon bro, the problem with mine is disk usage. I called my host they said it's my public html. I don't know how to reduce it, i have upgraded my packege twice yet it's still not enough.
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by BloggerToheeb(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Which hosting company is that?
zoelifesms:

goodafternoon bro, the problem with mine is disk usage. I called my host they said it's my public html. I don't know how to reduce it, i have upgraded my packege twice yet it's still not enough.
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by zoelifesms: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Which hosting company is that?
whogohost. My website is just few months old.
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by Akotech(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Upgrade your Hosting plan.
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
NuelChesby:

There are lots of host to do that. But I can not specifically guarantee you any host in particular. I'll just advice you to do your hosting outside Nigeria.

NOTE: Bear It at the back of your mind that its expensive

thanks for your response.

Yes, ofcourse i know that. The site is currently on godaddy.

I later spoke with one of their agents at godaddy, and he said there was nothing they can do about it, they can see from their end that the website is going off and on because of the updates of plug-ins used on the website.

And the website is current hosted on their highest plan which is "Resource level 3"

What I saw now on the Cpanel of the website is this message "Purchase your own server! You're out of resources on your cPanel hosting account. It's time to upgrade to your own virtual private server that has resources to spare for your thriving business. "

Please, what's your suggestion ?
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Akotech:
Upgrade your Hosting plan.

I later spoke with one of their agents at godaddy, and he said there was nothing they can do about it, they can see from their end that the website is going off and on because of the updates of plug-ins used on the website.

And the website is current hosted on their highest plan which is "Resource level 3"

What I saw now on the Cpanel of the website is this message "Purchase your own server! You're out of resources on your cPanel hosting account. It's time to upgrade to your own virtual private server that has resources to spare for your thriving business. "

Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
FincoApps:

Please, like which one ?
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
bedfordng:
probably something is sucking up your bandwidth

something, like what ?
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
bedfordng:
you won't find cheap plan with the kind of site you stated. Streaming site consume more bandwidth and shared hosting is not recommended for such except you don't upload heavy video files

Thanks bro,

Whaoh! We upload heavy files; Videos and images.

so, we do you suggest I do ?

Thanks for your response
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by seyoops4u: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks guys for your comments and suggestions so far, i really appreciate.....

As I have aforementioned that the site is currently on godaddy and on "Resource Level 3"- which happens to be the highest on their server.

I later spoke with one of their agents at godaddy, and he said there is nothing they can do about it, they can see from their end that the website is going off and on because of the updates of plug-ins used on the website ( And we know how heavy our files would be that was why we upgraded to Resource Level 3 in the first place).

Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by NuelChesby: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
seyoops4u:

Just as the message you saw on your cpanel, you need to upgrade to VPS.
Your site seems to be a big one to require a virtual private server. Can you share the link?

Nuel
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by FincoApps(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
seyoops4u:

Please, like which one ?

I faced this issue with one of my apps. I was hosting the backend with Syskay Systems before with their 1gb bandwidth plan, when it grew, I switched to 20gb... that too got exhausted and it was too expensive to keep upgrading so I switched to Hostgator

They offer unlimited bandwidth and unlimited disk space so now my bandwith usage is getting to 200gb per month and no complaints
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by zoelifesms: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
FincoApps:

I faced this issue with one of my apps. I was hosting the backend with Syskay Systems before with their 1gb bandwidth plan, when it grew, I switched to 20gb... that too got exhausted and it was too expensive to keep upgrading so I switched to Hostgator

They offer unlimited bandwidth and unlimited disk space so now my bandwith usage is getting to 200gb per month and no complaints
for how much ? Namecheap and hostgator which is more relaible ?
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by FincoApps(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2016
zoelifesms:

for how much ? Namecheap and hostgator which is more relaible ?

I don't know Namecheap.... Just hostgator. And it is reliable to me.

I'm not sure for the price, it bills from my PayPal automatically so i don't take note but I guess it's around $5 per month and of course cheaper if you are paying for a longer time. Just check it out dude http://hostgator.com
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by zoelifesms: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2016
FincoApps:

I don't know Namecheap.... Just hostgator. And it is reliable to me.

I'm not sure for the price, it bills from my PayPal automatically so i don't take note but I guess it's around $5 per month and of course cheaper if you are paying for a longer time. Just check it out dude http://hostgator.com
Thanks. I will
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by Akotech(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
seyoops4u:

Please Backup your files and move away from that host before its too late.
Re: I Urgently Need HELP for my Website......... by bnanzip(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2016
If you have video site and you do not want to use Youtube, then I guess you are doing Adult content (No Insult please).

You problem is simple and can be done in less than 10 minutes. You Do not need any extra server or dedicated server. The problem is actually with the bandwidth but I strongly doubt it is from genuine traffic.

Your website is visited by Bots. (Spambots, Spiders, etc) name them. These evil bots will exhaust your bandwidth till you server keeps crashing making you think as if you are getting visitors.
Here is the catch: Use .Htaccess file and blog all the Spam bots. You can check your log files and see the bots that are involved.

If you cannot do what I said above and you upgrade to a bigger server, you will still get the same problem and you will not rank well on search results.
I can help you out for free if you are willing. Unfortunately I cannot put up my number here but you can contact me on placenesty [at] g mail [dot] com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Tell Me The Diffrence Between Nigeria Adsence And Us Adsence / Guys New Etisalat 0.00 Free Browsing Cheat Valentine Day Release By Applygist / 50 Seo Tips For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.