Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent (3139 Views)

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by CSTR13: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by CSTR13: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Where are those wankers foaming in the mouth when i told them how poor Nigeria's airforce is? .
Henry240 and his gang of psudo patriots.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by Feshizzy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
We have air force but the force is not strong enough so we can call them breeze-force

And the other air force we have don't use modern technology but they can reach places between seconds, some do lost their way on transformers because of obstruction by high frequency. grin

5 Likes

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by DevilhimseIf: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by CSTR13: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
cc, shymm3x
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by iyb(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria is using alpha jets as their major platforms and f7 a replica of the mig 21 whose place is the museum not the battlefield. there is no doubt the Nigerian air force cannot stand up to the big players in Africa when it comes to jets.
this is not a surprise when the likes of dasuki and GEJ are busy stealing money meant to buy platforms for our airforce. Amosu went to Pakistan and inspected the JF-17 but up till nothing to show only empty promises naija i hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by Shymm3xx: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. The illiterate miscreants will call you a hater lol.

The day these accursed miscreants accept that Nigeria is a very poor and backward country (all metrics and indexes proved that already) on the same level as Somalia, and something needs to be done - that is the day Nigeria might start smelling progress. Albeit its ceiling is South Africa lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by walemoney007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria earn more revenue than some countries on that list,,,and our defence budget is larger than some of them own.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by amaechi1: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
iyb:
Nigeria is using alpha jets as their major platforms and f7 a replica of the mig 21 whose place is the museum not the battlefield. there is no doubt the Nigerian air force cannot stand up to the big players in Africa when it comes to jets.
this is not a surprise when the likes of dasuki and GEJ are busy stealing money meant to buy platforms for our airforce. Amosu went to Pakistan and inspected the JF-17 but up till nothing to show only empty promises naija i hail thee

True talk
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by amaechi1: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

The day these accursed miscreants accept that Nigeria is a very poor and backward country (all metrics and indexes proved that already) on the same level as Somalia, and something needs to be done - that is the day Nigeria might start smelling progress. Albeit its ceiling is South Africa lol.

The backward created by foreigner or nigerians?
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by GodIsFoolish: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
iyb:
wetin dey vex me where Nigeria dey na... Nigeria go buy those jet costly than the better ones
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by seunny4lif(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Before ko grin grin grin grin
A country still using 1982 fighter's jet grin grin grin
Alpha jets abi na Omega jets grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
CSTR13:
Where are those wankers foaming in the mouth when i told them how poor Nigeria's airforce is? .
Henry24 and his gang of psudo patriots.

"I should take a video made by a fan-boy as fact?".

You must be more stupiid than i initially thought.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by seunny4lif(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
walemoney007:
Nigeria earn more revenue than some countries on that list,,,and our defence budget is larger than some of them own.
grin grin
Our budget is good on newspapers grin grin grin
Nothing to show for it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by mikolo80: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

why is southy our ceiling
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by eleojo23: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Feshizzy:
We have air force but the force is not strong enough so we can call them breeze-force

And the other air force we have don't use modern technology but they can reach places between seconds, some do lost their way on transformers because of obstruction by high frequency. grin

You mean this kind of 'air force'? grin

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by Shymm3xx: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
why is southy our ceiling

Cos Naij is still about 100 years behind South Africa. And with the ethnic composition, crazy population growth, and consciousness of the people - South Africa might even be a tall task lol.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by Feshizzy(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2016
eleojo23:

You mean this kind of 'air force'? grin

That's our special airforce grin grin grin
Very good for infiltration and recon mission.
Completely unnoticeable, that's why it's not on the list cos they can't see it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by PaulIdu: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Is it with Nigerian Airforce 4 alpha jets that we expect the to make the cut in such list
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by eleojo23: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Feshizzy:

That's our special airforce grin grin grin
Very good for infiltration and recon mission.
Completely unnoticeable, that's why it's not on the list cos they can't see it. grin grin grin
Na so! grin
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by walemoney007(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
seunny4lif:

grin grin
Our budget is good on newspapers grin grin grin
Nothing to show for it grin grin grin
lol
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by cstr15: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigeria actually has a much bigger defence budget than atleast seven of those countries on the list. Even when you account for corruption and embezzlement, there should still be enough left to create a decent airforce.
That country is very strange.
Re: Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Cos Naij is still about 100 years behind South Africa. And with the ethnic composition, crazy population growth, and consciousness of the people - South Africa might even be a tall task lol.
South Africa Or white South Africa. My sources tell me were much better off than black South Africa and I'd rather benchmark Korea or even Malaysia. Singapore is a bit much but yeah

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Perfectly Captures Abba Kyaris Situation / Breaking; Governor Zulum Booed For Endorsing Tinubu / President Umaru Musa Yar’adua Has Sent 13 Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.