Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility (51099 Views)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / Male Fertility – 10 Fruits That Increase Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg shift one side, what of many drunk men wey dey born pikin?? Or whiz Khalifa wey Igbo dey him system steady, him no born?? Nonsense research.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by missstella(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one Smellymouth u need to read this.... tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by ivili(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
taylor88:
whats d essence of living if u avoid all these
help me ask dem.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Ajibel(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na wa oooo

I do this a lot: Sitting for long periods, working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time.

Abeg, leave tory buh I no wan dey impotent sha embarassed embarassed
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Goyim: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol,staggering illiteracy

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by tottinova: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Harwoyeez(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
I treat n guide my balls jealously grin grin more milk to our pipes guys
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Kingsley1000(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
But I didn't see Masturbations.
What has happened to all the arguments about Vaseline crew?
what's difference between wanking and having sex.....both is very good and also detrimental health wise

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by ObioraIkenna(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
you didn't hear other doctors say masturbation, if controlled well is healthy...not an advocate of self-service though.

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by LuvU2: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by lovethchioma(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op you better come and re-edit your post and add Masturbation. This post can't be complete without including Masturbation.

l know those Vaseline crews will never agree. But whether they do or not it doesn't change the fact that it's unhealthy and affects the male fertility.
OK na, I just checked up now and saw people asking the difference between masturbation and sex and that doctors have said if controlled well is actually healthy. Issorai Just kwantinu.
You know people always have explanations to justify even the most foolish thing you can think of, even when their heart knows the right thing to do.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by gen2lpat(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
I didnt see Masturbation on the list. So to all the Vaseline crew and fans, it a green light, i repeat, green light.

P.R.O
Vaseline Association
Naija Branch

C. C Lala and Seun

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by gen2lpat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
lovethchioma:
Op you better come and re-edit your post and add Masturbation. This post can't be complete without including Masturbation.

l know those Vaseline crews will never agree. But whether they do or not it doesn't change the fact that it's unhealthy and affects the male fertility.

You can help reduce the V.C list. Just do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by HMZi: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Marijuana too? Oo kai.. . .
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Sanuzi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:

Dis doesn't apply to the vaseline crew
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Hedonistically: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
donsteady:
I disagree with use of marijuana. Fela, 2face, Jagaban and the rest wouldn't have had kids

No mind them. Them even mention alcohol.. When na drinkards dey knack pass and dey born pass. Men wey dey consume Jackie and Henney every night.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Hedonistically: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
lovethchioma:

OK na, I just checked up now and saw people asking the difference between masturbation and sex and that doctors have said if controlled well is actually healthy. Issorai Just kwantinu.
You know people always have explanations to justify even the most foolish thing you can think of, even when their heart knows the right thing to do.

You females masturbate as much as - if not more than men. If you're not using your fingers, you are using candle, banana, plantain, cucumber, coke bottle, beer bottle or your entire fist depending on how condemned that region is. Does this affect female fertility too?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Godknows i treat my testicles very well.
How u take dey treat am? U dey wash am wit chemical abi na watin?
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by akanbiaa(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Stress is the root cause of most diseases.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
lovethchioma:

So u know better than a doctor that spend 6yrs in school with a lot of experience. Go n chill jor, everything has it's bad n good side, too much mastication leads to w.e but mastubation can also be use to cure p.e and is also very useful for guys wit no sexaul partners.

1 Like

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by amus100(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
see what buhari has caused lolz
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by lovethchioma(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hedonistically:

You females masturbate as much as - if not more than men. If you're not using your fingers, you are using candle, banana, plantain, cucumber, coke bottle, beer bottle or your entire fist depending on how condemned that region is. Does this affect female fertility too?
Yes it affects female fertility too. Well yeah, a lot of females masturbate and I am not in anyway condemning those who do either the male or the female because they all have their reasons, they always do. I am just saying they should take it easy, it affects their health whether they know it or not, whether they agree or not.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by chimauga(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
taylor88:
whats d essence of living if u avoid all these

Ha ha ha
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by chimaobinelson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ever since i stop regular acohol consumption ehhgrin my bae de gree for me n d call me longest --my testimony
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
Why are you so concerned about the vaseline crew, do you have a mission for them?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Deejay777(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thank God i dnt indulge in any of dz
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Swizdom(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
canDy4eva:
Men una don hear?
Abi make I break am dwn? grin
A break down will do me a lot good, pls.
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by enjoy1100: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
One thing must kill a man ..... sad
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by enjoy1100: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by Sanchase: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
wink
Re: 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility by abike12(f): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
12. Living a promiscuous life. You don't know when you will meet mammywater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.