Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help Me Nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me Nairalanders (1064 Views)

Pls Advice Me!nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders by karanolu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2006
This is really a soul draining time for me.In a period where most people are complaining of increasing difficulties in getting a good job,i just lost one due to negligence.I had a job with one of the top four banks in Nigeria with a positive growth prospect.I have been in frustration ever since then.why must this happen to me?Although a lot of people have been giving me platitudes,it still hurts a lot.This feeling of emptiness still persist.It is as if my world is crashing.Am still serving with about a month left.I cry just don't know what to do.if there is any one out there with some words of counsel,this is the best time to offer them.I need one badly. cry cry
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by karanolu(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2006
This is really a soul draining time for me.In a period where most people are complaining of increasing difficulties in getting a good job,i just lost one due to negligence.I had a job with one of the top four banks in Nigeria with a positive growth prospect.I have been in frustration ever since then.why must this happen to me?Although a lot of people have been giving me platitudes,it still hurts a lot.This feeling of emptiness still persist.It is as if my world is crashing.Am still serving with about a month left.I just don't know what to do.if there is any one out there with some words of counsel,this is the best time to offer them.I need one badly. cry cry
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by lekkimania(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2006
I SAW YOUR POST AND I FELT A LITTLE SAD ABOUT IT. WELL I THINK YOU CAN TAKE THE POSITIVES OUT OF THE SCENARIO . I MEAN LEARN FROM YOUR BLUNDER AND MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR LIFE, YOUR DESTINY IS NOT TIED TO THAT BANK . YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS. FIND SOMETHING TO DO ON YOUR OWN. STOP SULKING MOVE AHEAD I AM SURE GOD HAD BETTER THINGS FOR YOU WHICH YOU COULDNT HAVE ACHIEVED ON THAT JOB . MOVE ON YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHTER THAT YOU THINK
CHEERS
DON SOTERIA
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by ekunit(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2006
At a time like this the best person to turn to is God, He is the only one that sees the end from the beginning.He probably has better things planned for you in the nearest future instead of spending time being discouraged,spend that time praying for yourself.
GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU YET!
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by kemoade(f): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2006
There is always the saying that l believed in that whatever that happens to one in this life must have a reason. my dear life is just like that, take it from me God has a plan for you. pls dont think about anything because u are not the creator of yourself the one that creates u no what u will be. pls arise and shine for this is the time God will open a big way for u.
Stay blessed.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by MyPeace(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2006
Its even better it happened why u are still serving, inotherwords, you are not even very sure of getting the job after your service. See it as a learning experience which should not be carried into a permanent employment.  This will not have a dent on your career.  Take heart and braze up!!

IT IS WELL
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by karanolu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2006
Thanks guys.That was helpful.Am at home trying to rectify part of what i identified as my er rors.Do you know what was painful?,the mistake i made could have been avoided if i had been careful.MYpeace,if you have any job opening for a 2.1 business admin graduate holla at me.cheers guys and have a happy holiday ahead.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by ezeking(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2006
BOY PLEASE DONT KILL URSELF. MAYBE GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR U. AM NOT SAYING THAT GOD WAS RESPONSIBLE 4 UR MISTAKE WHATEVER IT IS, BUT HE CAN WORK THROUGH UR MISTAKES TO LAND U WERE HE WANTS U. STOP SULKING AND BRACE UP FOR THE FUTURE. A MAN LIKE BUNMI ONI OF UACN RECENTLY WAS FIRED AND HE HAS MOVED ON. A CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF UACN? THAT SHLD TELL U THAT THIS KINDA HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. IT'S EVEN BETTER IT HAPPENS TO U NOW THAT U ARE JUST STARTING THAN WHEN U INTO IT FOR REAL. TAKE HEART, LOOK UP FOR JOBS IN GUARDIAN ON TUESDAY AND APPLY. GOD BLESS U AND HE SHALL SURELY PROVIDE.

(1) (Reply)

Online Exams / Covenant Christian Center Worker's Fair / Celtel! Celtel! Celtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.