Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea (42440 Views)

Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / SCANDAL! Buhari Using Boko Haram Funds To Fight Political Enemies - US, UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
[s]
AnanseK:

But igbos are deep in drug business for any world government to do anything. The executed criminals are buried as heroes in IPOB land.
[/s]
shatap and carry your cone head out of here tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
rhektor:

Why the cursing word?
because he deserves it
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by AnanseK(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
They must be Igbos disguising as Muslims . Drug courier is their territory.

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by tundexijim(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
shatap afonjas are drug peddlers

I'm sure u are bin sarcastic...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
martineinstein:
the truth is:NDLEA aides drug traffiking
..hahahahahahaaha...since when Nigerian muslins started smuggling drugs. same will not be said if it were be the igbos. chai. may God punish lugard

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by wtfCode: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
I hate that pic angry
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by tee4naija(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
U need to up your game in comprehension. The culprits have already been caught in Saudi Arabia. They may never come back alive. What this means that the image laundry initiatives of the FG has suffered another setback with their actions and u don't expect the President to take that lightly.
Mboi:
Buhari has always displayed corruption and nepotism in all he does since 1984. How can he be angry with NDLEA, what of the culprits he's happy with them? Can someone explain to me where NDLEA has done it wrong. Other Nigerians, Igbo boys they catch with drugs in other countries which they bring from Nigeria, I haven't heard Buhari was angry with NDLEA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by chimeziepaul: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mememan:
shocked

angry

What a shame cry

Drug trafficking to hajj

I KNOW IPOB MUST BE INVOLVED cheesy

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by basilo101: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
sammyj:
Kwarans are no longer fulani's and now Yoruba's because some of them smuggled drugs to Saudi Arabia. You guys don't seems to amase me. angry
Chinakwe that named his dog "buhari" is no longer Niger deltan, he is now igbo because is in trouble with the police. you will never cease to amuse me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
e de vex 4 what? because de no hide am well?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by bigtt76(f): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Imagine! If na to de disturb young men for Seme border den go take am serious angry Obviously those pilgrims go don 'bless the desk' for airport naaa undecided
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Dullahi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
It seems people didn't listen when they were warned. Saudi Arabia doesn't tolerate such acts so as to serve as a deterrent to others. They might end up getting executed publicly..
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by chiedu7: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
kabrud:

I can assure u that no single muslim has ever and will ever say anything derogatory against Jesus Christ cos his prophethood is well captured in the muslim Holy Book. Muslims don't play with divinity the way u just did and let me tell u, the word 'Allah' is an Arabic word meaning God. So continue with ur blasphemy in the name of provoking the muslims and I wish u the best of whatever u deserve by ur sayings and actions.

Moslems worldwide insult Jesus by denying He is the SOn of God.
Thats the worst insult of all.

Now read ur statement, from what you've said, you've accepted that allah is not the God of the Christians.
This is true, that allah is not our God.

By the way, allah is not God, was not God and above all can never be God.
See http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/god.htm

The God of the bible promises salvation to all.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

allah cannot even save his prophet let alone muslims like

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by nwakibie3(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Another plot to sack the southerners in the NDLEA and replace them with northerners....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have noticed that PMB is always very quick to responds to 2 issues in Nigeria :

(1)fulani herdsmen issues.
(2)islamic religious issues.

Is this the only issues affecting us in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by chiedu7: 1:11am On Aug 21, 2016
AnanseK:

They must be Igbos disguising as Muslims . Drug courier is their territory.

Igbos are so bad and una dey fear them leaving una alone? grin

IPOB was that bad why na dey beg dem not to leave?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Boyooosa(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2016
ucee64:
Na every thing dis administration dey probe
Buhari be like Accountant, he will add his 10k to balance his account. grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Guys! But come to think of it...is it possible these things could be planted in a passengers luggage?

This is why I get scared of travelling with luggage out of Naija. I can't believe (though ppl do) somebody will jst travel in this modern time with drugs to a country strict in the laws concerning drug trafficking. And there are so many ways for it to be detected.

Na wa oh! The heart of men wicked , ppl hate Nigerians...it cud be true.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by iyb(m): 3:03am On Aug 21, 2016
chiedu7:

Now read ur statement, from what you've said, you've accepted that allah is not the God of the Christians.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).
God has no son and Jesus christ is not his son that fact we can never agree with you.
But you saying muslims are insulting jesus because we say he is a prophet not God's son undecided undecided undecided undecided well you can believe what you want to believe your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by yomz1e(m): 3:40am On Aug 21, 2016
Kabrud abi Kabiru,. My friend hol up hol up ! Muslims dont believe Jesus Christ is the son of God,(disrespect no 1) you believe he is just a messenger/ servant like your warmonger, paedophile Moh-am-mad! When Jesus asked his desciples " who do people say I am?" All his desciples told him what different people say he is and Some even said he was a prophet maybe from one small mumuslim community back then. Only one desciple gave the right answer, and Jesus said, it was God that reveal this to him. So why then do muslims still insist he is a prophet when he states he is the only son of God. Even God vouched for him after the baptism, this my truly beloveth son, in who am well please. Or did you read somewhere in the bible where Jesus referred to himself As prophet of God? We have so many prophets in the bible, Elisha, Samuel! Elijah, John the Baptist etc these are prophets and that's the category Mo belongs to, Erand boys which is stated in the Quran. Again Mr. kabiru, (Disrespect no 2)God never Called himself Allah anywhere in the bible, he gave his names to his people and when they should use each name as each had specific meaning, Yahweh , Elohim, El Shaddai, Adonai! Abba, Jehova Nisi, I don't recollect him saying call me Allah.When his being appeared to Moses on mount Sinai, he reintroduce himself again to Moses as "I am the I am" not I am Allah the Allah. His prophethood...guy u give me jokes! Prophethood ko....gangsterhood ni.

kabrud:

I can assure u that no single muslim has ever and will ever say anything derogatory against Jesus Christ cos his prophethood is well captured in the muslim Holy Book. Muslims don't play with divinity the way u just did and let me tell u, the word 'Allah' is an Arabic word meaning God. So continue with ur blasphemy in the name of provoking the muslims and I wish u the best of whatever u deserve by ur sayings and actions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by fanficgirl(f): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Newmanluckyman post=48662788]I have noticed that PMB is always very quick to responds to 2 issues in Nigeria :

(1)fulani herdsmen issues.
(2)islamic religious issues.

Is this the only issues affecting us in Nigeria? [/quote
Exactly!!!! He is so useless and irritating. ABEG, who will plan Buhari assassination?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by kabrud: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2016
yomz1e:
Kabrud abi Kabiru,. My friend hol up hol up ! Muslims dont believe Jesus Christ is the son of God,(disrespect no 1) you believe he is just a messenger/ servant like your warmonger, paedophile Moh-am-mad! When Jesus asked his desciples " who do people say I am?" All his desciples told him what different people say he is and Some even said he was a prophet maybe from one small mumuslim community back then. Only one desciple gave the right answer, and Jesus said, it was God that reveal this to him. So why then do muslims still insist he is a prophet when he states he is the only son of God. Even God vouched for him after the baptism, this my truly beloveth son, in who am well please. Or did you read somewhere in the bible where Jesus referred to himself As prophet of God? We have so many prophets in the bible, Elisha, Samuel! Elijah, John the Baptist etc these are prophets and that's the category Mo belongs to, Erand boys which is stated in the Quran. Again Mr. kabiru, (Disrespect no 2)God never Called himself Allah anywhere in the bible, he gave his names to his people and when they should use each name as each had specific meaning, Yahweh , Elohim, El Shaddai, Adonai! Abba, Jehova Nisi, I don't recollect him saying call me Allah.When his being appeared to Moses on mount Sinai, he reintroduce himself again to Moses as "I am the I am" not I am Allah the Allah. His prophethood...guy u give me jokes! Prophethood ko....gangsterhood ni.
chiedu7:

Whether u call it respect or not, I'm only telling u that the muslims all over the world have not and will not insult Jesus Christ. And for the naming of the Almighty, U need to argue that with the Hausa speaking christians not me pls. Jesus Christ being the son of God, go back and read ur Bible very well and except if the Bible shouldn't be taken seriously (or is it self contradictory?), at different points, it has called many people sons and daughters of God. They are contained in both The King James Version and The amended Revised Standard Edition. And pls, I don't argue ideological matters with Christians as there are countless areas of disagreement. I only attempted to make it known to the poster, which I had quoted, that muslims don't insult Jesus Christ. His sonship of God or otherwise is purely ideological. U can go ahead and say whatever u wish to say against Islam, its Holy prophet(as u just did) and its Doctrines but always have it at the back of ur mind that the muslims don't do that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Buhari didn't give a damn about the daily news of Nigerians caught trafficking drugs all over Asia. But one incident in his beloved "holy land" and he's ready to re-structure NDLEA because, as the source stated, he was hugely embarrassed, sad and very angry.

Fellow citizens, our president reeks of bigotry of the religious kind!

Anyways, whatever the cause, it's good to see that Nigeria is ready to fight against the fuckers that ruin our image... as long as the proposed thorough screening isn't restricted to those travelling to his holy land.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Max24: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2016
This is what you get when you make appointments based in nepotism instead of merit ! Incompetent people heading agencies of government while the qualified are frustrated to resign.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by DevilhimseIf: 5:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Mememan:

Obo iyae
Oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati
otu nne i
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Gkemz: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Such a thing happens when you appoint an indolent and inefficient boss like Col. Muhammad Abdallah (retd.) who had no prior knowledge of how the organization functions prior to his appointment. Perhaps he might've accorded preferential VIP treatment to the drug traffickers probably because they're well meaning influential muslims. Who knows whether he might have collected bribe from them. This is not different from the high level of unprofessionalism being displayed by the DSS boss, Daura and EFCC too.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by colbankz(m): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
I don't think Yorubas are Muslims because of the promised eternal 72virgins.. ..They prefer their's right here on earth...

Quick cash guarantees quicker virgins!
in a nutshell wat ar tryin 2 say
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by eminikansoso(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
I don't think Yorubas are Muslims because of the promised eternal 72virgins.. ..They prefer their's right here on earth...

Quick cash guarantees quicker virgins!
Aturu Igbo
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2016
He's angry because Muslims were involved.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by activeguy: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2016
YORUBA MUSLIMS, IT IS AS FAKE AS IT SOUNDS. .

do they want to cocainize the holy land? ?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea by Btruth: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Without mixing words, NDLEA boss should resign honorably, but trust Nigerians, shame no dey inside their dictionary at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun / Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.