Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm (20291 Views)

500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by Spells(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2016
canalily:
i no go gree die naa! Buh the new faces of Bubu de cause conlaughsioncheesygringrin
no b small conlaughsion oh.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by MrCounselor: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Too bad, these guys are worst homicide plotter because people will keep dying unsuspectingly.
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by emeka2847: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2016
You came to check names abi? Well done.
Dandeson1:
Our brothers don start... As dem dey kill dem, dem dey multiply..
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by emeka2847: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
5% abi?

I am quoting you o

veekid:
5% flat heads at work, that's what they r good at

[size=22pt]quote me and die[/size]
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by pearl1991: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2016
which of your brothers
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by repogirl(f): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Many people commenting on this thread did not bother to read the story.
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by pearl1991: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2016
emeka2847:
You came to check names abi? Well done.
which of ur brothers
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2016
taylor88:
incompetent government

watch them blame ipob now

useless ppl
I blame ipob aka 5% for the escalation of this fake drugs
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by Greenbullet(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
one way or another ,the flat heads are involved.
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by nelszx: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Truth is with doctors at the helm of affairs in NAFDAC more fake drugs will be pumped into circulation. When a qualified pharmacist (The late Dora Akunyili) was there sanity was within how products were registered and how they go into circulation but since power changed hands to doctors in charge, the once dreaded place is now filled with corruption and bribery to the detriment of the populace.
Let the FG allow qualified pharmacists into that position and watch how effective NAFDAC will be again. Now every Dick, Tom and Harry can bring in substandard drugs, food products (fake tomatoes pastes) and it will be approved by NAFDAC and it goes into circulation. Well if you'll ask me I'll say I'M NOT SURPRISED

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/10/corruption-group-petitions-efcc-over-ex-nafdac-dg-orhii
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by Elxandre(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
repogirl:
Yeye people full Nairaland!
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by OlujobaSamuel: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
repogirl:
I thought am the only one, I read it, scrolled down, saw the comments, I had to go back to read again so as to confirm if they are all commenting on what the op is.

1 Like

Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by lanreni: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gracito:
Manufacturers of fake drugs deserve horrible treatment when Caught. No-one has been Caught, yet people are screaming "flat heads ", Nigeria, which way? embarassed

FLAT DRUGS = Igbos
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by lanreni: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
PLEASE O! IT WAS F-LA-THEAD I TYPED BUT IGBOS APPEARED. ITS NOT MY OWN MAKING O! ASK MODS AND SEUN, because IT SEEMS THE TWO WORDS CAN BE USED INTERCHANGEABLY IN NAIRALAND DICTIONARY!!
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by ibedun: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gracito:
Manufacturers of fake drugs deserve horrible treatment when Caught. No-one has been Caught, yet people are screaming "flat heads ", Nigeria, which way? embarassed

Confirmed primitive unevolved flat heads are responsible. Trust me on that.

They hate order, civility, process and procedures.
Re: Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm by Greataausim(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok ma, we don hear....... But som of our brothers in the north wil stil sell it to their people. And some boys wil think stil wil height dem e.g refenol, tramadol, diazzier etc.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Man Who Cut Himself Due To Severe Depression, Celebrates His Breakthrough (Photo / Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.