Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift (28685 Views)

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
c nonsense o, if i were among the players na to cause fight for there o. ontop money wey no consine dia papa, dem wan come use ogboju collect am under the guise of "the money must be disbursed through appropriate channel". naso dem wan scam dose boiz, won fe gbe won mora losan gann, ko joor.
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by AFIXO(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think there is curse in that glass house this days getting everything wrong.

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Clairvoyant(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Art of Shame
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by sylve11: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
What a country! grin grin cool
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Deepfreezer(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
The NFF are crazy if this is true.

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Montaque(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
kgr8mike:
You see, sometimes there are gift you don't need. Some gifts will cause you more problems, create more troubles which you previously don't have.

That's why I wanted to know the intentions of this Chinese man.

We are better the way we were. I don't want people that will give us what will make us become more enemies to ourselves, kill ourselves and further frustrate ourselves by making us more unpatriotic.

He should properly administer the gift otherwise he should take his gift back. We are better of the way we were.

Typical Nigerian still suspecting this Japanese benefactor of ill motive. If you don't accept gifts, you would have been dead and gone since, cos ur life is a gift from the almighty. And I hope u don't suspect that too as being a greek gift.

The NFF should honour the intentions of the doctor, by giving the gifts to its due beneficiaries, ie mikel and siasia. Its now left for them to decide who they will share it with, which I know they will give out some portion to their mates.
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Katyusha(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
tok2ig:
Naija and funds crisis belike... grin grin
You people should leave Jacob Zuma alone.
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by 19naia(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
They had financial crisis because Nigeria with all of it's oil money could not find the proper channels to see them have funds for participation in the olympics.
Japanese man donates charitably to team members at the olympics and now all of a sudden Nigeria wants them to believe Nigeria is interested in properly channeling the money to them. Shameless when nigeria never channeled money to the team before ,and now Nigeria is only trying to channel that money away from them. Do not trust NFF because they never found proper channels before when it was time to get funds to the team before winning the bronze. Its all a scam of greed to take it from the ones who deserve it(olympic team) and put into the mouths of wallowing useless swine.
Ask the many governement workers and pensioners in Nigeria who are not being paid through proper channels for up to a year of diligent work and suffering. Some of them dying because of abject poverty.
When Nigeria comes talking about taking money for proper channeling of the money that is already in your hands, its a waste of due process and just a scam designed to pilfer the money from hard workers. Nigerian politicians and executives who cannot kick a ball to score a goal, nor do a job well enough to organize a functional country and they are the highest paid in the world. Because their only true talents are greed and fantastic coruption.
Its is stark raving obvious and they are shameless about it.
The only worthy complaint should come from the other players who helped to win the bronze. They should be asking for a share from the team captain and coach. NFF should go back to their village and do farming to prove they know the value of hard work. Shamless leaches who would embezzle the money and leave the team in destitution.

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by moonraker(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:
This country is finished!! angry

I am telling you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing remain again grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by 19naia(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Japanese man sent them a "Bail out" package for their financial troubles.
NGN sent the states of Nigeria Bail Out packages last year to cover unpaid salaries and state workers were still reporting not being paid even a year later.
Those states happily took the money claiming they would do with the money as intended by NGN, and time came to pay only to find the states saying they had to use the money for other state projects or contractor fees that had been unpaid. Those projects and contractors are all a part of nepotic schemes that see the state government executives getting pay outs while the real state worker remain unpaid. Dynamic looting at work. Very simple, greedy and fantastically corrupt government people.
Some said they put it in banks to reap interest gains. Still prolonging suffering and death tolls.
Foul and selfish people of the worst kind.

1 Like

Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by kenzyken101: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2016
they should identify them self, who's nff
Re: NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift by Zieristclair(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2016
bigerboy200:
It is only in Nigeria that government / officials that were not involved with the cooking of the soup will come to eat when the soup is ready.
You abandoned your athletes and the shame of only a bronze from a citizen of over 100 million is not enough. Yet you want to find means of stealing from the hard sweat of the athletes.
The shame is too much - must I die in shame because I am a Nigerian?
until this matter is over it is better to hide / temporarily suspend or renounce my nationality - oh God.
Shame, shame, shame......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? / Sweden V Portugal: World Cup Playoff (2- 3) On 19th November 2013 / Players That Could Have Played For Nigeria Senior Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.