Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? (1524 Views)

Sack Of Guns, Ammunition Recovered In Lagos Secondary School (Photo) / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims / Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by AjalaJ(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Which assault rifles do criminals use to rob a banks?

You don't rob a bank with assault weapons silly. Or any weapons for that matter.

"Hypothetically," the best way to rob a bank is to simply walk up to the teller and politely ask for all the money in the safe. They will give it to you no problem.

This actually happened to me before. Sort of. Shortly after starting a new job I went to cash my check at the local bank.

I mean, I was in a suit and had opened an account a few days prior - so I assumed the following dumb joke I made wasn't such a bad idea at the time.

This nice teller lady asked how she could help me. I politely said:

Yes, I would like to cash this check.

She said sure, will there be anything else.

I said sure, I'll take all the money in the safe.

She smiled big and said yes sir that's not a problem.

Realizing that she might not have noticed my joking tone, I quickly let her know that I was only kidding.

But curious as I was; I asked her if she was serious. - If she was seriously going to hand over all that money.

She said yes sir it's only money without a care in the world.

But this was southern Arizona, everyone in the bank was probably armed. The employees and customers would surely have gotten a good laugh:

Watching the smoke and die packs exploding on me while watching me through the 30 cameras around the bank.

Here's my point. Nobody robs banks anymore. Rob drug dealers. Better success rate I'm guessing.

If you do rob a bank, don't use a weapon. If someone tries to stop you, surrender. If you use a gun, all the people who see you with the gun will be happy to shoot you (in the back).

You see in today's age, if you walk into any building and pull out a weapon it's not the security you have to worry about...

It's the 70 year old woman who pulls an elephant gun out of her purse, screams "TERRORIST!" And let's you have it (in the back).

They have seen all those bank robber movies just like you so they aren't going to let you take any hostages.

And all of this is before the pissed off cops show up, and when that happens, it's probably best to not have a weapon.

Source: Quora

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by youngest85(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
GK 99
Re: What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
U wan go rob bank undecided
Re: What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by finalboss1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahaa nice
Re: What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
AjalaJ:
Which assault rifles do criminals use to rob a banks?

You don't rob a bank with assault weapons silly. Or any weapons for that matter.

"Hypothetically," the best way to rob a bank is to simply walk up to the teller and politely ask for all the money in the safe. They will give it to you no problem.

This actually happened to me before. Sort of. Shortly after starting a new job I went to cash my check at the local bank.

I mean, I was in a suit and had opened an account a few days prior - so I assumed the following dumb joke I made wasn't such a bad idea at the time.

This nice teller lady asked how she could help me. I politely said:

Yes, I would like to cash this check.

She said sure, will there be anything else.

I said sure, I'll take all the money in the safe.

She smiled big and said yes sir that's not a problem.

Realizing that she might not have noticed my joking tone, I quickly let her know that I was only kidding.

But curious as I was; I asked her if she was serious. - If she was seriously going to hand over all that money.

She said yes sir it's only money without a care in the world.

But this was southern Arizona, everyone in the bank was probably armed. The employees and customers would surely have gotten a good laugh:

Watching the smoke and die packs exploding on me while watching me through the 30 cameras around the bank.

Here's my point. Nobody robs banks anymore. Rob drug dealers. Better success rate I'm guessing.

If you do rob a bank, don't use a weapon. If someone tries to stop you, surrender. If you use a gun, all the people who see you with the gun will be happy to shoot you (in the back).

You see in today's age, if you walk into any building and pull out a weapon it's not the security you have to worry about...

It's the 70 year old woman who pulls an elephant gun out of her purse, screams "TERRORIST!" And let's you have it (in the back).

They have seen all those bank robber movies just like you so they aren't going to let you take any hostages.

And all of this is before the pissed off cops show up, and when that happens, it's probably best to not have a weapon.

Source: Quora

Neteller here: www..com.ng

I thought i'm the only Nairalander who uses Quora.
I'm glad i have a second. grin

1 Like

Re: What Types Of Guns Do Bank Robbers Use? by omogidi234(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2016
If this topic is for knowledge acquistion, I pray you won't experience those boys not to mention knowing the type of amoury they possess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Strips Unclad After She Caught Her Husband With Another Woman (photos) / Female Corper Raped By 15 Armed Men In Yenagoa, Bayelsa / BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.