Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers (2210 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Will Meet This Xmas (photos) / Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding / 6 Things Nigerian Fathers Do, Yoruba People Can Relate Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello nairalanders.

I'm gonna b sharing some stolen pictures from Facebook to crack our ribs here abit..

Nigerian father are blessed and I am dedicating this to all Nigerian fathers..
We are indeed proud of you all.

Bernardpics.com is the original poster..
I'm just sharing for the fun...

Let's go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
This makes me remember baba chukwudi who was our neighbor.... My fada was always taking me to him for both physical and spiritual consultations..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
This should be my father.... The man mistakenly went to England and all his stories of his childhood are always involved with queen Elizabeth.. How dae built d great canal and how NEPA didn't take Light dia... If only we could see the pictures..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Everyone wants a dad like this....Daddy just send the dollars and stay where you are.. We can always Skype when we are both less busy.. Love you dad..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by Donexy16(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
OP, oya continue...no dull me here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is papa bovi.... The laughter is even infectious... He asked me How my exam and I replied him ' it was common sense questions sir'. He now told me ' if its common sense I knw my son bovi would surely fail it'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
This reminds me of hon Ojotonrotikotan.. He was the one who finally convinced my father to allow me to collect my neighbors daughters number.. Thou she dumped me after dating for two weeks but the memories are indelible.. Thank you sir and may God continue to bless you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is definately 'fly daddy' or 'papa show' as we fondly called him was the freshest daddy on our Street... No wonder my momcy was always asking me to check if dere was light in their house... Papa show... It's almost like my younger bro looks soo much like you.. God does great things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Papa chinemerem.. The only man in our community who gave all his children mobile tracker to hold wen ever he sent them on errands... I Dont even know wat he was protecting... Maybe it was chinemerem's bowed legs that made her look like a plier wen ever she wore leggings or ijeoma's flat chest that was like chopping board.. Hmm.. Only God knws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by fernandoc(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol I can remember a lot of people who fit into those category in my life!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mr jokotaye!! Thank God I later became a DJ and I worked for him... I built my first House and got married from the money I made.. This included my honeymoon to Honolulu,Hawaii... His son also got married to my aunts' younger sister's nephew because she was a good gal.. Happy family...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
And we finally get to papa Rufus. I never saw baba Rufus smile o... No wonder one day Rufus went to the market and never retuned.. Poor Rufus... After he ran away his dad built a 3 storey building and bought 5 Brand new cars... If only Rufus had been patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
frederick106:
And we finally get to papa Rufus. I never saw baba Rufus smile o... No wonder one day Rufus went to the market and never retuned.. Poor Rufus... After he ran away his dad built a 3 storey building and bought 5 Brand new cars... If only Rufus had been patience.
OP e b like say na ur papa b dis

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
And last but not the least is Uncle Dada... This man was the Nigerian version of john cena and Muhammed Ali joined together. He gave my nursery 2 teacher aunty rose a black eye because his daughter 'Chuchu' didn't get 1st position.. And that's how daddy didn't buy me bicycle for d rest of my life cause of chuchu and uncle Dada... .. Before I forget. He was also our Nepa 2 wen dae cut our light ;-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

Do justice to this thread abeg...

We can't laff alone here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by frederick106(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2016
iNewton:

OP e b like say na ur papa b dis

Rufus is this you??

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by greatbrian(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2016
So much for baba rufus. I prefer the jide kosoko kinda father. Probably one day I will be like 7. The posh father
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by folarin007(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

dis is FP material
Re: 10 Types Of Nigerian Fathers by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2016
grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice, Should I Forgive My Wife ??-comedian Clever Joe Etuk / Pharoh's Last Confession In 2009 / If Na You, Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.