Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic (2636 Views)

Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by jamesibor: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Remember Uzu Awka, the guy that caused commotion at an event Buhari attended in London. He named his dog Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by cheruv: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Oge igù aha erúlá cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by shaboti: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol naija nor dey carry last. D stupìd policemen just started a trend

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by jamesibor: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2016
The guy even named his dog Buhari before Joe Chinakwe who has now been arrested by the Police.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2016
It ain't funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Naming your dog your president's name is the begining of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by ever811(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2016
why you no name d dog queen Elizabeth,write the name for the dog body dey waka for any London street?. make we see how oyibo dey honor and celebrate people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Drug peddlers and seeking for attention are like

12 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by cheruv: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2016
martinsadnan11:
Not when that same President threatened that dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Jirate(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s]Drug peddlers and seeking for attention are like[/s]

Sorry, I Think It, Dogs and Buhari are now Like.............

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Come naija come do am na if naija jobless police no use you shine.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Jirate:

Sorry, I Think It, Dogs and Buhari are now Like.............
Lol I never even mentioned name oo grin

And by the way, dogs are harmless, what about yeebos sorry....... I mean drug peddlers??

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2016
When it comes to hard drugs, there are those who" push",otherwise known as the marketers and then there are the consumers of course the "junkies", Who are always at the mercy of the "Pushers".The igbos chose to market their products rather than consume them. It will not be wise to have mad people littered all over the eastern states. Unfortunately, life has a way of balancing itself. Both the " marketers" and the "junkies" often get into trouble. The former may be shot dead in far away Asia or locked up in saner climes, while the other may sell of his ancestors properties just to get an extra sniff, then blame subsequent poverty on the greedy but rich "marketers".Well that's the point where we can safely say they are no longer "junkies" , but rather mad people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by asorocker: 1:44am On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:
When it comes to hard drugs, there are those who" push",otherwise known as the marketers and then there are the consumers of course the "junkies", Who are always at the mercy of the "Pushers".The igbos chose to market their products rather than consume them. It will not be wise to have mad people littered all over the eastern states. Unfortunately, life has a way of balancing itself. Both the " marketers" and the "junkies" often get into trouble. The former may be shot dead in far away Asia or locked up in saner climes, while the other may sell of his ancestors properties just to get an extra sniff, then blame it on the "marketers".Well that's the point where we can safely say they are no longer "junkies" , but rather mad people.

what of those that have acres of caanbis and marijuan plantation why nobody ever talk or write about them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 21, 2016
asorocker:

what of those that have acres of caanbis and marijuan plantation why nobody ever talk or write about them

Well, you know see say them dey queue for free rice every time? They are both marketers and consumers, hence the need for both stomach and toilet infrastructure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by CyberWolf: 2:13am On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:

Well, you know see say them dey queue for free rice every time? They are both marketers and consumers, hence the need for both stomach and toilet infrastructure.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:15am On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:
When it comes to hard drugs, there are those who" push",otherwise known as the marketers and then there are the consumers of course the "junkies", Who are always at the mercy of the "Pushers".The igbos chose to market their products rather than consume them. It will not be wise to have mad people littered all over the eastern states. Unfortunately, life has a way of balancing itself. Both the " marketers" and the "junkies" often get into trouble. The former may be shot dead in far away Asia or locked up in saner climes, while the other may sell of his ancestors properties just to get an extra sniff, then blame subsequent poverty on the greedy but rich "marketers".Well that's the point where we can safely say they are no longer "junkies" , but rather mad people.
That ibhoe attention seeker will soon be convict for drug trafficking. Just watch grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:21am On Aug 21, 2016
First picture: my pig, his name is Nnamdi Kanu. (Saw it on Facebook) grin

Second picture: my dog, he was named after my hero "Ojukwu".

9 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Rizstar: 2:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Check mine ppl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Konpresor012(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by loopman: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2016
These people dont think far. Their way of thinking is just one other reason people always think they miss a critical phase in human evolution
Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by 39xtr60r: 3:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Konpresor012:
Yet when someone posted this, u guys were vibrating. Nigeria is watching the hate political strategist the igbos are displaying. Let's see wether the hate strategy will make Nigerians to vote in an Igbo VP come 2019. We're watching. lipsrsealed

Stop ranting carelessly...Igbos do not need the presidency to survive unlike you lots. Many Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you hate-filled propagandists.

If you like sacrifice your whole tribe for Igbos to have the Presidency come 2019 or 2023 that will not prevent the inevitable - you and your people being left at the mercies of your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Watching kó, viewing ní!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Stupidity cuts across every tribe though. I dislike Buhari very much but if anyone humiliates my dad like this, I'm gonna SH00t the hell outta him.
Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Beress(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2016
My name is Buhari... I'm a dullard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by NaWetinDey(m): 5:09am On Aug 21, 2016
martinsadnan11:

Maybe, but it's neither an offence nor a crime to be mad.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Pavore9: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2016
It will go tribal, where people will name their dogs after personalities who come from tribes they don't like.......such Infantility!
Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by chuckdelis: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Drug peddlers and seeking for attention are like
had 2 go through ur profile nd i noticed u created this thread "Hot: Surest Way To Make Block Money Via Blogging Now A Days." nd after dat i was in no doubt how dumb u were

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by SkinnyDude(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2016
thought it was suppose to be summer over there
Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by Mckennedy: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Lol I never even mentioned name oo grin

And by the way, dogs are harmless, what about yeebos sorry....... I mean drug peddlers??

All still join, Afonja pastor was the first pastor caught with cocain now afonja Muslims...lol.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by TheMascot(m): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Afonjas vs drug peddlers

We bring you this news live from nigeria wer hunger and starvation are now deeply rooted into the country.. With tales of diversification beginning since God knows wen.. Looting and looting have been the norm.. And every political party or government taken power keeps promising the people of change.. A better nigeria and playing the blame game on the previous administration..
Despite nigeria being one of the then richest countries in the world and once the wealthiest black nation.. Now nigeria is crippled with outdated rail way systems, kidnapping, militants groups of (who for years are only after funds) and mismanagement of funds.
Unemployment, strikes and currently is faced with economic melt down..

One may wonder how the people are still kept in check by the government throughout this times but the serpent like political cabals.. Have long created a rift between the major tribes of the country.
And the people rather than fighting for the better tomorrow fight about the bad yesterdays.
In this game of thrones with thier lives the players are

The hausa (the beggers)
Who are uneducated and will only vote out of shallow minds for an hausa person..
Violence is thier hobby and definitely one cannot separate them from religious fanaticism

2..the yoruba (the Afonjas)
Who beat thier chest to have the highest number of professors but still have the dirtiest set of humans one can find, they are administratively the poorest in the country but would like to coward by saying Lagos is their own

The igbo (the drug peddlers)
Despite being the business minded set. They have a liking for being executed in other countries for crimes.. Either for cyber crime or drug pushing.. For years have enjoyed power In pdp but now want cow away all in the name of ipob..

Welcome to nigeria.

Good bye to humanity

#Am_just_a_dude_on_a_laptop

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by pendusky(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Chai...

Person buy dog and name am Goodluck no media carry am up.

What the fuss about this?

BTW Abeg My people from the north, What's the true meaning of the name Buhari...
Re: Another Nigerian Names His Dog "Buhari" - Pic by cheruv: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:
cheesycheesygrincheesycheesy

Ochi atogbulam grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Rot,male Gsd And Boerboel,for Sale At Cool Prices / Caucasian For Stud Services In Port Harcourt / Rottweiller Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.