Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture (1151 Views)

Still Arguing About Nigerian Politics? It’s Time To Focus On Your Business / Why Oct-nov NYSC Shift To Next Year?? / Tips How To Leave The Past Behind And Focus On The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by daddytime(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
It took me less than 5 minutes from the time i stumbled upon your post to signing up for this program. Waiting in anticipation and all fired up..
Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
CAPFISNG:
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.
whats ur whatsapp number
Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by dpoj: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
daddytime:
It took me less than 5 minutes from the time i stumbled upon your post to signing up for this program. Waiting in anticipation and all fired up..

Please how did you make payment? It shows my cart is empty when I tried to make payment
Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by ultrarich: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ate you guys sure its real because I signed up and nevered heard from them again even after paying the registration fee of #1000.
Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by mcsnup: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
certain things worries me about this post, fast growing and 1million for each participant, I don't seem to relate well with this, yet 70% shared amongs participants.... should I be worried.....I don't see anything that has to do with partnering with government......my advice check out their claims before venturing, 1k may be small but not by their thousands.
Re: Paradigm Shift From Focus On Oil To Agriculture by daddytime(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
mcsnup:
certain things worries me about this post, fast growing and 1million for each participant, I don't seem to relate well with this, yet 70% shared amongs participants.... should I be worried.....I don't see anything that has to do with partnering with government......my advice check out their claims before venturing, 1k may be small but not by their thousands.

Lets see how it goes..i actually paid 5k grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need A PPA In Abuja. / Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers / Lagos Corper:how Have You Been Able To Get Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.