Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) (82645 Views)

Toyota Corolla Tokunbo 2003/4 Sport, Manual Drive Full Ac @ 1.7m / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? / New Keke Napep With Air Conditioner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by afanide: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice concept....
But who would prefer this to Car considering its cost
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by oladepo2016(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bigajeff:
What do you think about this innovation? Keke Napep or Marwa with full air conditioner option. hit or miss?
beautiful
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Were are de side mirrors?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by kennynikky(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
nams77:

Yes if this tricycle capsize it will trap its occupants. I have seen keke on Bad road capsizing #safety consciousness
abeg live dat guy wey dey talk lyk old man (wolesoyinka)
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
he make sense
Bigajeff:
What do you think about this innovation? Keke Napep or Marwa with full air conditioner option. hit or miss?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by cangoallnyt: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Can a trycycle do the work of Micra. You knw how much Micra users make daily in oyo state?
And some people even use it for interstate(Ibadan to Abeokuta). Can you put a Trycycle on ibadan abeokuta express road and expect people to enter? Oga use ur head, we are talking business here. Nah who Ac epp?
ur head correct!
u just forced me to comment..
sharp dude

1 Like

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by koxi: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice. But that pic ain't Nigeria!
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by dayus12(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
I will easily forget my bustop if I enter this keke....
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Rotty32: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
This very good for campuses
floragregs:
This one will fall and there's no excape route!
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Can a trycycle do the work of Micra. You knw how much Micra users make daily in oyo state?
And some people even use it for interstate(Ibadan to Abeokuta). Can you put a Trycycle on ibadan abeokuta express road and expect people to enter? Oga use ur head, we are talking business here. Nah who Ac epp?
Naso But are u trying to tell me there is a gud car of 300k me wan do transport biz like tey tey o.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by gerardini(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Considering the price of this tricycle and road stability, i'l preferred Micra.

Ibadan people and Micra.. .....

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by theGuest: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Aarenasbaba:

Only if it is done by Nigerians in Nigeria

God bless you, bro! 21st century and we still cant see the shame in not even being able to fabricate a door handle. We ought to all cover our faces
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by IDktown(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
This one na buhari commision it, kai this man they try for niger
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
theGuest:

God bless you, bro! 21st century and we still cant see the shame in not even being able to fabricate a door handle. We ought to all cover our faces
I pray d youth should wake up enough and use there precious talent wisely, because laziness has turned them to Okada rider

1 Like

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bigajeff:
What da fucķ is marwa
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
The regular keke napep is N900,000 on hire purchase, only God knows how much this will cost considering dollar at N402. By the way, is it in Naija already?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by skondo09(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Considering the price of this tricycle and road stability, i'l preferred Micra.
I guess u re in ibadan..lol
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Now that you have insulted those who are smarter than you, you must you have made sense. I will help you out of your folly for the sake of God

1) The beauty of keke napep is in its lack of doors/windows. Safety isn't the primary for some people like me. I simply prefer the access to natural air, the ease of coming entering and exiting and the openness. I also think that it may even be more dangerous than this new model.
2) It is highly unlikely for most owners to prefer the closed door keke especially if it is more expensive than the open one
3) This is not an improvement. It is a modification that ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE to the opendoor- model if they wish

I like you. You are pristinely gifted at belittling the effort of others...

Secondly "highly unlikely" doesn't exist when something hasn't been introduced to the market place....people will not spend days and month re-developing something if it did not need improvement.

Your skepticism is pure idealistic not based on fact you are just "thinking" it is "unsafer" than the open door keke....

For me I say let them bring it first.

Always stay open to innovations.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria will always be a dumping ground and afraid dey catch me sey we go remain as 3rd world country.
When the world dey talk of super fast train transportation for their citizens,we dey talk of AC keke
Na for which roads dem wan pilley am?Na all the bad roads for Warri,Effurun,Udu axis?.
Which taxi when dem dey use for pilley things get A.C.?When private cars never use AC na along along keke wan get A.C.?
Safety wise sef,this keke noh make brain for expressway,abi guy man go dey enter AC keke from PTI junction to Enerhen Junction?Oh boy ,that one mean sey the transport fare go be 3H o.
This Keke na miss big time .Na good roads we need.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by tijanouzwasii: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
konklud22:
its a welcomed development
price range might be btween 1m - 2m

i dey craze when i will go and buy Keke at 2m?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Coming from someone who thinks adding doors to keke napep is an innovation, I will passsad. Innovation indeed! You can't be more stvpid even if you tried.

Let them introduce it to the market, I am sure you are not blind. You can tell from this thread that this idea is dead on arrival. If you had a brain, you would have compared the desirability of this model to the old model.

By the way, other countries do not move from one keke napep to another. Can you please stop trying too hard to sound like an ijiot?

Zedoo:

I like you. You are pristinely gifted at belittling the effort of others...

Secondly "highly unlikely" doesn't exist when something hasn't been introduced to the market place....people will not spend days and month re-developing something if it did not need improvement.

Your skepticism is pure idealistic not based on fact you are just "thinking" it is "unsafer" than the open door keke....

For me I say let them bring it first.

Always stay open to innovations.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
I knowsmiley

A not so smart kid called Zedoo
afanide:
Nice concept....

But who would prefer this to Car considering its cost
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by ImDFavoured1: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bigajeff:

Are Nigerians patient enof to use dis one? We prefer d one we can jump in n out wen we get to our destination. No tym to open door.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fine keke; can even serve for private use.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Menabari: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dats the kind of CHANGE we need
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Austin234(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
So nice

Bigajeff:
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
I knowsmiley

A not so smart kid called Zedoo

Smh. Get busy....
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Coming from someone who thinks adding doors to keke napep is an innovation, I will passsad. Innovation indeed! You can't be more stvpid even if you tried.

Let them introduce it to the market, I am sure you are not blind. You can tell from this thread that this idea is dead on arrival. If you had a brain, you would have compared the desirability of this model to the old model.

By the way, other countries do not move from one keke napep to another. Can you please stop trying too hard to sound like an ijiot?

Sweat....in vain....

Dead on arrival on the premise of a handful of Nigerian populace called nairaland? Well Nigerian you are beyond redemption and obviously haven't done anything noteworthy with your time on earth that why insult provides quick succor to you...

Double decker buses were also rejected by all the third world nations because they had no plans whatsoever to even make their roads condusive for such transport.... You plan on getting to 50 and still encountering bad roads wherever you go and that is why you will forever be a follower....
Keep the insults coming.... If this was a test of brilliance I am not sure you pack a punch.... What level of education are you on? Are you in secondary school? Do you have to call names to get your point across? Oh yea kudos wise woman/man/hema you sure as hell have done a great job here .....

3rd world brain....what happened to saying let it come.first and be tested.....there will always be room for improvement...but sticking to your beloved current keke model for life is lack of appreciation for improvement... Try something first before you conclude its dead on arrival....
Are you telling me that if I bought 3 of those and put them on the street they wont be patronised by people? Btw where do you stay sef? Sure its one of those places where you vote you relative's relative to be governor and end up underdeveloped for a lifetime

Keep rambling
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bigajeff:

cool
but Na KEKE e still be, e never turn car so it's a missed hit

Abeg Na for private or commercial use?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by misscall247: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
floragregs:
This one will fall and there's no excape route!
hahahaha .....u no well
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
"no escape route" ?

So you "expect" it to forever kip falling?

It framework should be actually be stronger to hold that body and the purported a/c.

Some ppl....
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2016
OMOTOWO:
bro.how much can I get a used micra which is still OK?
with the exchange rate now. e fit be 500-600k oh. I remember it used to be sold at say 300k from the container at alaba market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / ****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS**** / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.