Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Eyewitness Account Of Police Assault On A Lecturer. #SAVEFUNAAB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eyewitness Account Of Police Assault On A Lecturer. #SAVEFUNAAB (488 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / FUTA Crisis: Police Assault SUG Officials (pics) / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyewitness Account Of Police Assault On A Lecturer. #SAVEFUNAAB by mrnigeria(m): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2016
This is an eyewitness report.

*Nigeria Police Force*- *a nucleus of bad governance*
Some minutes past 6pm today i was at camp junction coming back from a fuel station then and there i happened to gaze a scene that infused in me so great a bitterness. Salt was added to my injury and i became devastated.
Ogun state CP, Eleweran DPO and whoever gave the order to send this set of outrageous and inhumane police officers to camp has failed in their attempt to restore and maintain peace in the area and may be abetting the peace movement to become otiose.
At the scene, Dr Busari and another Dr(mrs) from colamrud were stopped by this policemen they accused Dr Busari of making unnecessarily signals while driving and he apologized immediately. Then a police officer with a bad hair-cut approached him and asked him of something (a card i think ) he showed it him But the officer replied that the (card) is temporary Dr Busari said he should check the date on it that it's still valid.
The police officer was so obstinate he was asking him naughty questions like
Are u crazy?
You dey mad?
I'll break your head
I go smash this gun of head - believe me, he almost did.
Dr Busari altered no word then i moved closer and said "oga" he looked at me and rubbed his hand down his chest and said "don't worry"
Dr Busari in his own smart and simple way of dressing was taken for a pauper. The police officer asked if he's the owner of the car he said no that he belongs to the other Dr(mrs) from colamrud (alhaja) Then this officer(SSCE should be his highest qualification) started raining insults on him saying
Tyre u no get
Bike you no get
Poor man
Oloshi useless alfa.
Then Dr Busari replied humbly and said " with time i go get" *smiling*
This got the officer angry and he grabbed his beards tightly, threatens to cut it all off with knife then he tried to pull it all off with his hand. Other officers came to his rescue and Dr Busari drove away

My question
If Dr Busari with all his dignity and influence could suffer that much from Nigeria Police officers what would be the fate of we students?

#funaabitesarepeaceful
#savefunaab
#Pray4taiwo
#Godouravenger

compleat

cc mods, lalastical, mynd44
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Police Assault On A Lecturer. #SAVEFUNAAB by joe4real12: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2016
This Eleweran Police station needs to be probed. They're making unnecessary headlines this days.
We shall do that certainly.

(1) (Reply)

###get Project Topics With Available Materials###let's Generate Ur Project Data / #savefunaab / Federal College Of Animal Health & Production Technology. Hnd Forms Is Out!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.