Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (61617 Views)

Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by slex(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Where is the mansion because I only see 2 semi detached duplex.

Not a hater

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
xreal:
You mean she later deleted it from her page?
Are you sure it wasn't another joke from her husband.
na true u talk ooo
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
favourmic:
God bless you basket mouth you're a real man, not like other man that live under their wife house built by her
E.G
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Neddstark:
Damn. This guy's account must be real fat. No wonder Sean Tizzle charged him high for a show. The greedy idiot was complaining Tizzle was too exorbitant, while he charges his clients worse.
oh u still remember?

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Kaybaba5(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2016
God please answer my call and every one that likes my comment Amen

3 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by favourmic(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Nathkem01:
E.G

Don't quote me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
gudnex22:

Tell me you are joking!!
am nt undecided
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by kelvinkosi(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Leave me alone to die

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by slap1(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
does that mean they are nt going to live together ,y wld u give ur wife a mansion as gift huh,who does that?

I'm really trying to understand that. undecided
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by kelvinkosi(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Ma G

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by oochi123(f): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Heeeeeee! Some women re lucky! Even if I dnt get a mansion atleast let me have a kind,caring n loving husband. Am ok with that..Congrats Elsie

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by oluwasegun007(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2016
God bless u mr Okpocha...
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Gassa007:

Do you know she can lease the house, and get money from that.....Do you even know.
no i dnt,enlighten me..
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by MoreWahala: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
does that mean they are nt going to live together ,y wld u give ur wife a mansion as gift huh,who does that?
Real definition of Fish Brain

3 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by adedayourt(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2016
shinarlaura:
please how did u do this?

Jus soak ur phone in water fr few min nd der u av it

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by shinarlaura(f): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
adedayourt:

Jus soak ur phone in water fr few min nd der u av it
chaiii u wicked ohhh. I just want to know cuz I like it

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by athorello(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Make all these people just enter street to help people solution na. Abi na laughters and picture news mehn wan dey chop for this economy

You see, your story can be aligned either forward or backward with the economic story.
Baba God, give us bread too ooooo.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by youngwarlocks: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
veekid:
Money outweighing problem
on a triple beam
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Mexyz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
favourmic:
God bless you basket mouth you're a real man, not like other man that live under their wife house built by her
seriously? what's wrong if you live in a house built by your wife?
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Moneyyy: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by SkinnyDude(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gassa007:

Do you know she can lease the house, and get money from that.....Do you even know.
Nigerian girls.. what do they know? fish brain
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by SkinnyDude(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
oochi123:
Heeeeeee! Some women re lucky! Even if I dnt get a mansion atleast let me have a kind,caring n loving husband. Am ok with that..Congrats Elsie
nne am kind and caring, plus rich.. let me be your husband..
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by favourmic(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mexyz:
seriously? what's wrong if you live in a house built by your wife?

Don't ask me jamb questions
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow!
Igbo guys representing big time 24/7!
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Basketmouth is smart and wise.. Making Good women in his life happy is one of the best way of climbing the ladder of wealth and riches..the blessing behind it is never ending for basketmouth.
But some men even to do court marriage with their wives and mother of their children na wahala.. Thinking their own wives want to do away with them.
Smmhhh what a sick mental thought.

Basketmouth more blessings and joy to you and family... Amen smiley

My boo, my hubby will do same for me and i for him and much more IJN , amen..
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Spells(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shey two of them no dey live together ni I am not understanding this tap of gift... Diplomatically but of e'm own d house for e'm kids

Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by niceface(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

She will be managing d mansion; collecting d rent and maintaining it.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
MoreWahala:
Real definition of Fish Brain
2day is sunday ,so i will forgive u...dnt try this on a normal day
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by justmi1: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gidoka:
What will you do?
That moment when you pay your house rent through mobile phone app, and after 15minutes you receive an
MTN alert saying:
"Dear customer, thank you for subscribing to our
15 years 980,000GB for N650,000.
Your data will expire on
12/08/2031". Thanks for choosing MTN. grin grin
simple, Na to open data shop, wholesale and retail.lol
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by justmi1: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gidoka:
What will you do?
That moment when you pay your house rent through mobile phone app, and after 15minutes you receive an
MTN alert saying:
"Dear customer, thank you for subscribing to our
15 years 980,000GB for N650,000.
Your data will expire on
12/08/2031". Thanks for choosing MTN. grin grin
simple, Na to open data shop, wholesale and retail.lol[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by Honestly1: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Its a duplex. Not a mansion. Awon olodo.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] by MoreWahala: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

2day is sunday ,so i will forgive u...dnt try this on a normal day
You are full of crap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.