Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Oursourced HR - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oursourced HR (842 Views)

5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oursourced HR by damola1: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Have a small business of about 18 employees. and Need someone with experience who can come in once in a while to make sure the basic HR documentation and processes are in place.

Location is: Off Oba Akran Ikeja. Email: damola@damola.com ; call: 08181302339. This person must be very very grounded in HR. I don't want any consulting firm, I have tried those in the past and I am not impressed. Just someone who understands the true meaning of the words: scalability, systems, documentation, processes, training. inexperienced employees. startups. etc..
Re: Oursourced HR by compuseun: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please beware of this post. I called the line today , the person confirmed the post was wrong. It's a scam.
Re: Oursourced HR by damola1: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
My post is genuine and in fact, I am in the process of closing with someone who visited my office earlier today.

a Lady called earlier in the day, and was asking about a job offer, And I told her point blank this wasn't a job offer. and I had no posting for a job offer, and if the post cannot be clearly understood, then no point discussing further.

(1) (Reply)

New Strategy Employed By Fraudsters Please Be Alert!!! / Production/quality Assurance Manager Needed In A Modern Bakery / Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.