Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) (1643 Views)

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by obiremy: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Reno Omokri has revealed the photo of a man, who not only named his goat Jonathan but also paraded the goat on the streets with the name 'Jonathan' boldly hung on its neck, during the regime of former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

However, the man in the photo above whose identity was undisclosed was never arrested, because Jonathan was said to be a ‘democrat’.Below is what he said....

"This man was never arrested because @GEJonathan is a democrat. The powers that be need to have democratic tolerance!"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/man-named-his-goat-jonathan-during-gejs.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by obiremy: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Jonathan is/was a great man

3 Likes

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2016
It's was when the npf started dealing with a fool who gave his dog his president's name...the fools started saying "a man named his dog jonathan during gej tenure",anyway we no hear about now,and the one we hear about,must dance to the tune of the music.
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by McCarlito(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by nnachukz(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2016
That was the era of democracy and a democrat was in power then. Now we have a tyrant in power practicing tyrantocracy.

1 Like

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by Abeymills(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Chai e no go better 4 zombies o can u imagine d zombi above me it's obvious ur brain dey leak oil.gudluck d great d man of peace n tolorance bubuhari na dog sue me
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by nnachukz(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2016
martinsadnan11:
It's was when the npf started dealing with a fool who gave his dog his president's name...the fools started saying "a man named his dog jonathan during gej tenure",anyway we no hear about now,and the one we hear about,must dance to the tune of the music.
Yes, you didn't hear about it. I hope you also didn't hear when his wife was called a hippopotamus by a prominent figure then? Even now, I believe you got deaf when Aisha called a governor a mad dog. Soon enough it will get to you and we will cheer the tyrant as he tramples mercilessly on your fundamental right. When karma comes knocking, your hypocrisy will open the door very wide for it to have express access to you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by PAINGAIN: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Buhari is becoming the north korean ruler. A tyrant. Very soon if you name your child buhari, you'll be arrested. Buhari is officially the worst thing to have happened to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by temitemi1(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2016
What do you expect from unrepentant DISPOTIC GENERAL regime

GEJ remains my HERO...
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by Justiyke4u: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2016
But why are people this stupid?
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by bettermike: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Op, sorry to call you dumb sir. This is evidence of how incompetent Jonathan was.

The fact that your father can watch you call him goat does not mean my father will accept such.

The fact that people did it doesn't make it right.

Thank God Nigeria is becoming sane again.

I love my president Buhari.
I love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by nykolaax(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2016
bettermike:
Op, sorry to call you dumb sir. This is evidence of how incompetent Jonathan was.

The fact that your father can watch you call him goat does not mean my father will accept such.

The fact that people did it doesn't make it right.

Thank God Nigeria is becoming sane again.

I love my president Buhari.
I love Nigeria
what are you even saying....so because a man named his pet buhari and gets arrested is right?? or the fact aisha called fayose a 'mad dog' is right? Besides, the entity 'buhari' is a noun and we both know the def of a noun!!

1 Like

Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2016
obiremy:
Reno Omokri has revealed the photo of a man, who not only named his goat Jonathan but also paraded the goat on the streets with the name 'Jonathan' boldly hung on its neck, during the regime of former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

However, the man in the photo above whose identity was undisclosed was never arrested, because Jonathan was said to be a ‘democrat’.Below is what he said....

"This man was never arrested because @GEJonathan is a democrat. The powers that be need to have democratic tolerance!"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/man-named-his-goat-jonathan-during-gejs.html

I'm still yet to understand the comparison. Did Buhari get anyone arrested? How low can this useless Omokri go?
Re: Man Named His Goat Jonathan During GEJ's Tenure But Was Never Arrested (photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2016
nykolaax:

what are you even saying....so because a man named his pet buhari and gets arrested is right?? or the fact aisha called fayose a 'mad dog' is right? Besides, the entity 'buhari' is a noun and we both know the def of a noun!!

He was arrested by a citizen and not Buhari. Buhari and Jonathan are not same as Buhari is highly revered by the masses hence the volatility of the man's action. What if they killed him for nothing. IMHO those who see fire and sit on it should be left to burn and most importantly the guy involved is one of the useless Igbos that deny their heritage hence he was equally trying to bring harm on innocent Igbos he personally hates.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Adoza Bello Is Alive! / Sunni Islam, Isis, Boko Haram, Buhari And the Fear Of Donald Trump / Allow Wike To Rule Rivers Or Nigeria Will Fall Apart Senator Meaba Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.