Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers (7489 Views)

4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask / Top 4 Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by cyber5(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Blogging requires time, patience, commitment and cash

some of those newbie will ask ' how can i earn money without investing'

i look them like 'so you want to reap where you did not sow eh'

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Brightgem(f): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
arterxerxes:
How much have you paid for visiting a site? Bunch of foolish people always looking for free things but wanting quality things. If you need quality things, then pay to visit a site that offers such. I have been seeing people complain about Nigerian bloggers, atleast they tried to put up something while some foolish ones do not want to appreciate their efforts. Have you paid the bloggers before?
lol! Bruh! just vexing, he still has a point sha but he must be visiting wrong blogs, he might even be visiting some quality blogs he dnt knw is run by Nigerians. No yarb am.
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Brightgem:
lol! Bruh! just vexing, he still has a point sha but he must be visiting wrong blogs, he might even be visiting some quality blogs he dnt knw is run by Nigerians. No yarb am.

you have a point bro/sis (cos i dont know which gender you are)
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by DaCharis2016: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Can someone kindly help me with a guide-to-guide on how to create a blog?

I tried creating mine on google blogger, but didn't get it.

Thanks.
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
DaCharis2016:
Can someone kindly help me with a guide-to-guide on how to create a blog?

I tried creating mine on google blogger, but didn't get it.

Thanks.

This should help - create blog using Blogger.

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice share Tuham

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
webincomeplus:
@ OP, it's so very obvious that you're a Blogger fan. And it's understandable since your blog runs on Blogger.

Well, let me clear some possible misconceptions you created about WordPress.

First, Wordpress is secure! The only thing is that you handle the security aspect yourself. Yes, some sites get hacked, but by registering your site with a reputable, security-alert host, by installing necessary hacker-proof plugins, by updating your themes and plugins promptly, and by using a secure password, you'd be absolutely fine.

Secondly, get it clearly that one doesn't need need have a PC to to WordPress. With the WordPress official app, you can update your blog on the go.The app is available on iOS and Android app stores.

You're right about WordPress being secure, but the OP thinks from the default view. You just shared that some energy and money must be spent on WordPress. And for the second part, there is always a winner. No 2 things are equal, so I give it to bloggers. Compared to WordPress, you can create your draft or publish posts quickly on a mobile phone. My point is about many smartphones and personal experiences.

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
BE811APP:
I dislike Blogging and Nigerian Bloggers...

Bcuz dey lack original content..

U will see one story with lots of useless headings..

and most NL MODs are in the same boat angry

Bro, it depends on the blogging subject. Many Nigerian bloggers are great writers and coaches.
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
JideTheBlogger:
Nice share Tuham

Thanks xo xo much brosmiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by ipreach: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
NyemzyHimself:

And you're still on .com?
Isn't that a proof of one being a newbie?
Common shift.

Click my link and you will new that am not in .

I left since 2014.

so, get life for yourself.

Thanks
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by tuhamworld: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
arterxerxes:
How much have you paid for visiting a site? Bunch of foolish people always looking for free things but wanting quality things. If you need quality things, then pay to visit a site that offers such. I have been seeing people complain about Nigerian bloggers, atleast they tried to put up something while some foolish ones do not want to appreciate their efforts. Have you paid the bloggers before?

Payment is small

Common "words of encouragement" or "sharing a blogger's post", some cannot do it
And they will still be bashing a blogger that tries to come up with something useful
Re: 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers by tuhamworld: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
NyemzyHimself:

And you're still on .com?
Isn't that a proof of one being a newbie?
Common shift.

Being on is not a sign of newbie though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Ads: Why Nigerians Should Pay In Dollars And Not Naira (screenshots) / Displaying Rss Feeds Easily Using Google Ajax Feed Api / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.