Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Judt Misplaced My Drivers Licence And I Dont Have The Licence Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Judt Misplaced My Drivers Licence And I Dont Have The Licence Number (731 Views)

FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate / FRSC To Raise Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate / I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Judt Misplaced My Drivers Licence And I Dont Have The Licence Number by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Please advice me
Re: I Judt Misplaced My Drivers Licence And I Dont Have The Licence Number by symbianDON(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
sorry for your predicament. get a police report and a sworn affidavit, proceed to the nearest frsc licensing office. present the documents and they will use your registered name, date of birth and phone number to pull out your details from the database. they will print out your application page for you so you can process a reissue.

(1) (Reply)

A Driver Gets Fined For An Offence Committed By His Car's Shadow. / The 2017 Volkswagen Golf S 1.8l Tsi With 5-speed Manual Transmission. / In Urgent Need Of Original Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.