Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

"Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) (216824 Views)

Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Remember Destiny Kids? They're All Grown Now (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anugod:
Lemme see how many of their songs I remember...

1. Faavour! I wanna use you
Someone is calling on my name grin
Rejoice! I wanna use you
Someone is calling on my name cheesy
Joshua, Best and Caleb, I wanna use you!
Someone is calling on my name smiley grin

2. I remember years ago, in my little country home,
When there was no sunshine in my home,
There was no food to eat, there were no good clothes to wear,
Everything was just going upside down cry
I used to see so many children, eating and throw away,
Putting on their new clothes every Sunday (every Sunday)
But to me it was just a dream, I dunno what to do,
I began to shed tears from my eyes... grin

3. Melody melody melody, I've got melody in my heart,
Melody melody melody, I've got melody in my heart wink

4. John oh John, please don't go away,
Remember mummy and daddy, they have good plans for you,
They are planning for your future, how you'll become great,
Please don't allow Satan to deceive and cheat you,
Brother John oh John, please don't go away! grin grin

5. What must I do in the morning,
What must I do, when I wake up from sleep,
What must I do, oh I must do,
Something very good I must do every day! grin

6. Children don't tell lie to your mummy
Children never tell lie to your daddy
Children make sure you tell them the truth
If you tell them the truth, they will love you more and more
Lord Jesus will be your friend cheesy

7. It is a holiday, holiday in the town!
My mum is waiting for me, my dad is waiting for me,
It is an holiday, holiday in the town!

8. Africa why! Why all these killings, so many destructions, oh! In our blessed land cry angry

Nice...

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by NENYENWA4u: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Destiny Kids are great stephens, I have all the volumns of their songs, even rejoice and favous personal videos. am hAPPY to see them full grown ups now. their parents really tried in taking very good care of them.
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

See yur life.. .when your mates were learning how to spell correctly...criticism blinded you so bad that you couldn't learn. ...pele tie.. . God will heal you shogbo
Liol crazy dude,
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by LawrenceUMS: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
piagetskinner:
nice DP..did u draw that?..

the hair job is impressive
didn't draw it
just saw it somewhere
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by clingtonpaul(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Joshua abi caleb is in imo state university history and international studies.my cousin told me he is in their department same level.I confirmed it on her matric day dis yr.even other days i reach her dept.well d guy is jst a cool headed g.

1 Like

Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by Izyyblaze(f): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2017
martineinstein:
dem don enter olosho level...smh
And you know this because? undecided
Re: "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
ashewoboy:
How come i don't know them?
them never born you that time but wait, what are you doing here? Are you not suppose to be school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.