Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Retualist In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retualist In Nigeria (2047 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retualist In Nigeria by kasilly(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2009
do you know majority of our leaders are retualist they kill innocent people to attain power. why do they do this this is barbaric.

Re: Retualist In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2009
kasilly:

do you know majority of our leaders are retualist they kill innocent people to attain power. why do they do this this is barbaric.
I think you should go and ask the ritualists themselves. . . .
And by the way, that picture up there is really gory and barbaric, please take it down! angry
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by trekkie: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2009
and to add to that which kind picture be this? eh angry
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by trekkie: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

I think you should go and ask the ritualists themselves. . . .
[size=14pt]And by the way, that picture up there is really gory and barbaric, please take it down! angry

[/size angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 30, 2009
una don come abi?

The photo was on Facebook and had nothing to do with Nigeria- you people want to start your vicious lies again. Sickos.

As it is I'm starting to doubt the veracity of these so called cannibal pictures. Probably not real.
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by geemeshin(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2009
A critical analysis of this situation(knowing it could happen to anyone) leaves one wondering if this is just all about ritual-killing or if it has a link with the forth-coming elections, read more at <www.crimemirror..com>
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
Is that not a white or Arabian uncircumcised baby?
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I thought i was the only one that noticed that. . .
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by kshow1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Not too sure whether its white or Arabian but agrees its an uncircumcised baby.
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by mamagee6(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Retualist In Nigeria by Osama12: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2010
What a sight, chineke.

(1) (Reply)

New Gay Boy Group In Abuja Nigeria / Male Kidnapper Caught In Anambara State Beaten To Pulp And Stripped Nekkid. . . / 18 Yr Old Boy, Rapes 82-yr-old Woman For 4hrs. What He Did Next Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.