Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku (11053 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / APC CRISIS: Atiku Faction Plan To Break Away / Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by nurusystem(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
clevadani:
Pdp is confused
They are in crisis just because they've blocked their access to our yams. They are a gang of thieves who were united in their voracious quest to cripple Nigeria. They will never know peace.

Pdp r after their pocket,not for we the masses,,they will suffer for it ,,amen ,,dey will not smell peace

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by biggie73(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
dunkem21:
Shebi, I dey tell people say no be Atiku..

I know the person cool
...so you expect Atiku to affirm the story in the news? Only gullible folks do that...
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by joyspringacad(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just chiming. No politician will take responsibility for PDP crisis

Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by George2016(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
PDP now look like divide and rule.

PDP should better put their house in order and give APC good opposition as the country now is nearly getting to beyond repair stage.

2019 the masses and social media will decide who will take over Aso-rock for the betterment of Nigerian economic and her people.
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by Epiczi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Atiku as long as OBJ dey alive...forget wetin u dey plan
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by flokii: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Desperado

1000 likes for you..
Na d name wey fit am be that
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by bluecircle470: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
I talk am say no be Atiku but na him younger brother.
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by Bgorgeous: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by Maxikingz: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=clevadani post=48685448]Pdp is confused
They are in crisis just because they've blocked their access to our yams. They are a gang of thieves who were united in their voracious quest to cripple Nigeria. They will never know peace. [/quote

They will never no Peace...until they vomit the whole yam.they are still on cause
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by babapressy(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Lol but i think PDP should be rebuilding now instead of all these unending fight and struggle for power....
Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by MamaletASO: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Oasis007:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Sunday denied media reports linking him to the lingering leadership crisis in the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Atiku while reacting to reports in a national daily, not LEADERSHIP, said, I have no hands in PDP crisis.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain debunked the purported report in a tweet post via the Story Media Office handle @AtikuOrg.

http://leadership.ng/news/547088/i-have-no-hands-in-pdp-crisis-atiku

Having heard the voice of the people and seeking the general opinion of the party members...

By The virtue of the Power vested on me as the CHAIRMAN GENERAL OF THE PARTY..

I hereby declare Fayose and Wike Suspended indefinately..

Gbam!!!

Re: I Have No Hands In PDP Crisis – Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2016
PDP, Should move against personal and parochial interest and play a credible opposition the governing APC.
Pointing fingers to party members and non party members will not yield any meaning result, Instead rebuilding the party and giving APC a ran for its money for the greater good of Nigeria and better life for Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men / APC Inaugurates Anambra Governorship Election Campaign Committee / Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.