Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport (871 Views)

My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by mayour16(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
It was a beautiful Sunday morning when I decided to travel back home from school.

Just as I got to Idofian, Kwara state, the commercial bus I chattered was stopped by SARS; I and another young boy were asked to come down for thorough search. I was not surprised because this won't be the first time I'm witnessing this but it has never happened to me before.

My bag was searched and nothing was found. 'which work u dey do?' asked the SARS officer. 'I'm a student sir' 'wey ur phone' 'It's dead Sir ' I responded. My phone was then taken to their vehicle and boosted. After a while it came up and was also searched but they found nothing.

After this, one of them said he is suspecting me to be a 'yahoo boy' and I will have to follow them to their office. I was shocked but confident. I said OK, let's go. Just when we were to move, their boss packed and he called me and asked for the problem. I explained myself and he asked me to go while he started blasting the officers.

But what if he didn't come? What if I was taken to the station? Will I have paid 20,000 Naira to bail myself for doing nothing. Note, in Nigerian constitution, bail is free but not in Nigerian police or SARS offices.

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution, section 37 gives you the right to private telephone communication and telegraph but do this guys obey it? I thereby call on the high ranked officers of SARS to please do something about this.

SARS is for armed rubbers and not for threatening innocent citezens.Thank you.

source: www.bleechreport..com

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by smellingmenses: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
A very old post doctored to look a little different.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
fake experience
Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by fbtowner(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
op no b sars carry u Na traffic controller policemen
Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by queenoflafia(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
SARS(severe acute respiratory syndrome) is your friend grin
Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by decatalyst(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some of them actually crack tough crime cases but a bunch of them are not less a criminal.

The most dreaded police dept., if you ask me.

May we never run into them or they run into us.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by mayour16(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
smellingmenses:
A very old post doctored to look a little different.

I hope you don't witness the same thing I witnessed this morning. Maybe by then you will know it still do happen.
Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by mayour16(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jibril659:
fake experience

Ok...
Re: My Experience With SARS This Morning- Bleechreport by smellingmenses: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
mayour16:

I hope you don't witness the same thing I witnessed this morning. Maybe by then you will know it still do happen.
Amen. Thanks for the concern. Appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boys Who Tricks Laydies On Facebook Before Raping Them Nabbed In Lagos (photo) / Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Housewife / Missing Person Funmilayo Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.