Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland (1004 Views)

Kylie Jenner`s Photo Of Her Baby Is The Most Liked Photo On Instagram / Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member / Hilarious Photo On Fire Hazard Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy sunday Nairalanders.
Over time, we have seen this "comparison" photo of Jacob Zuma on the first page of comments of most posts on nairaland.

For every topic that hits front page, this picture must be somewhere either at the top, middle or bottom of comments, and sometimes it even appears up to 3 times.
If you ask me, i will say this photo is more popular than Miss Nairaland and Mr. Nairaland combined (no offences meant please), but no match for Lalasticlala cheesy ( i wonder when we will see his photo)
I forsee this pix still being displayed on most posts even after this year.
I wonder who started this trend, but i say thumbs up to you, whoever you are. (Maybe smellymouth can help me identify him)

You all know the picture i am talking about.... Its below wink

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by SweetieConstie(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol... So true! grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lol... So true! grin
You feeling me too sis? cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by jaymejate: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Nairaland and that photo be like

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Not the most popular, it's only a trend for now like those endtime sayers. Can't wait for it to finally disappear from this forum, I get very angry every time I see it.
Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
charix:
Not the most popular, it's only a trend for now like those endtime sayers. Can't wait for it to finally disappear from this forum, I get very angry every time I see it.

It will still be a common sight by 2017.
I'm so sure of this.
Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by YhungPablo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
very well.. thumbs up.
Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by emeijeh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
YhungPablo:
very well.. thumbs up.
To who?
Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by YhungPablo(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2016
emeijeh:
To who?
to who it may concern?
Re: The Most Popular Photo On Nairaland by BuhariNaWah: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg Jogging In Lagos, Nigeria / Eziobodo Carnival 2016 - FUTO Owerri / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.