Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Never Write Anyone Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Write Anyone Off (672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some years back he was dubbed the poorest guy among his peers. Today he is the most expensive footballer in the world with a salary of about £290,000 equivalent to N150M a week.

It can be anybody and not just Paul Pogba.
Only God can decide a man's future, not men, so no matter what people say about you or do against you, don't give up on yourself and on God.

Peace!

#Copied
#Modified

1 Share

Re: Never Write Anyone Off by halfricanadian(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
wise words
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
wise words

Thanks dearie...
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Manhh I luv this thread.
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
rokiatu:
Manhh I luv this thread.

Merci...
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by oglalasioux(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
BleSSedMee:
Some years back he was dubbed the poorest guy among his peers. Today he is the most expensive footballer in the world with a salary of about £290,000 equivalent to N150M a week.

It can be anybody and not just Paul Pogba.
Only God can decide a man's future, not men, so no matter what people say about you or do against you, don't give up on yourself and on God.

Peace!

#Copied
#Modified

Nice one. But the bolded is the reason I don't believe in this selective god. Paul Pogba is where he is because of hard work and perseverance. No god anywhere made him who he is.
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
I doubt the picture on the left was pogba shocked
Re: Never Write Anyone Off by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
oglalasioux:

Nice one. But the bolded is the reason I don't believe in this selective god. Paul Pogba is where he is because of hard work and perseverance. No god anywhere made him who he is.

That's your opinion sir. The God i serve owns the universe and all therein. The later part of the write up said "don't give up on yourself".

Thus, with hard work on our part and God's grace we can get to our desired position in life.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Religious Crisis In Zamfara State / Rapper DMX Welcomes His 15th Child / Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Shares Hot New Photos, Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.