Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA (38513 Views)

Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by feranmi400: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Heavily pregnant Kris who is Bovi's wife is pictured with Julius Agwu's wife, Ibiere in the USA...Is it just me or Jukius Agwu's wife also looks pregnant ..

Bovi's wife is slaying her baby bump! Beautiful women!

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/21/lovely-photos-bovi-julius-agwus-wives-usa/

3 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by feranmi400: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
CHECKOUT THIS 3 PHOTOS OF THEM THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/21/lovely-photos-bovi-julius-agwus-wives-usa/
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by doublewisdom: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why that one use rope tie leg? Hope it doesn't endanger her baby sha.

13 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by vizkiz: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is another reason to marry Hot and pretty ladies tongue
Forget about beauty In the eyes of whatever... If your wife is pretty others will appreciate her and you will be proud to show her off wink

The nigga above me called himself "double wisdom" but with that comment I doubt if he has "single wisdom" sef... Chai.. grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by recievesense: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
doublewisdom:

#recievesense

21 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by ouzo1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
doublewisdom:

Kneel down make nairaland transfer u sense

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Motherfucker2: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
I just want to know the reason why Nigerian pregnant women travel to the USA to give birth.

It still baffles me

4 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by timtunday: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
seen
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by snezBaba: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
So Lalasticlala too can shoot gun....Wive grin

5 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are u sure d bump is not one of bovi's joke?? grin

8 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Daxwell19(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lovely And.....
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by adorablevic: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beautiful ladies
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by nakwe(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Looks like they are both pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by veekid(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thunder fire poverty

10 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Afriface: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by danbrowndmf(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bovi the sharp shooter. Ibime i site you!

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Alasi20(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seen
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
doublewisdom:

[size=24pt]God must give u sense[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by teacherbim(f): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I just want to know the reason why Nigerian pregnant women travel to the USA to give birth.

It still baffles me

To give birth to America citizen now

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Proffdada: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:
Forget about beauty In the eyes of whatever... If your wife is pretty others will appreciate her and you will be proud to show her off wink

The nigga above me called himself "double wisdom" but with that comment I doubt if he has "single wisdom" sef... Chai.. grin
recievesense:

#recievesense
ouzo1:

Kneel down make nairaland transfer u sense
grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

It still baffles me

you better do what others are doing. the senate president is a united states citizen and since the past two years we've seen that all their children graduate from uni abroad. and you are here baffled.

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why is the heel of her second leg not always touching the floor?
Or is ant biting her or is she the proverbial chicken that just got to US and has to stand on one leg?
Abeg Bovi na joke o.
Beautiful woman.
Safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by igboboy3(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
How much money are these comedians making sef?

Some bank staff can't send their wives abroad to give birth

1 Like

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by RedBeauty: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
doublewisdom:
I hope you have a brain undecided
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by olufoluke: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wish them safe delivery.
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by ireneony(f): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
She should wear maternity dress
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by omocheche(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
She no sabi stand straight? Leg dey pain her ni?

2 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by SweetieConstie(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one! grin
Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Onogiede(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
vizkiz:

I think you are the one who's imprudent here becoz the OP indeed only ask an inevitable question

2 Likes

Re: Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA by Felixtuta(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
This men them go just they mumu for stage, make money and sending there wifes aboard.

May God Bless our struggle...the end will justify the means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Catch Me Up" - Bbnaija Nina Poses With A Mercedes Benz (photos) / Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.