Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

LG Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Phones (1813 Views)

Learn To Root LG Phones Without A Pc / LG Phones Spare Parts / Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Phones by Irevac3: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please are LG phones good and strong phones. Which of the models of the phone can you recommend.

Thank you.
Re: LG Phones by stankull(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Irevac3:
Please are LG phones good and strong phones. Which of the models of the phone can you recommend.

Thank you.
though lg phones are awesome I will recomend u buy lg g4 but its pretty expensive depending on your budget,am currently flexing my gionee m5 the beast of a machine u can ass well check it out
Re: LG Phones by Irevac3: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
stankull:
though lg phones are awesome I will recomend u buy lg g4 but its pretty expensive depending on your budget,am currently flexing my gionee m5 the beast of a machine u can ass well check it out

Thanks. I want very affordable LG android phone not more than 30-35k. Is there any?
Re: LG Phones by Xbox222: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Irevac3:

Thanks. I want very affordable LG android phone not more than 30-35k. Is there any?
you can get a very clean london used LG G2 at that price. The battery is very amazing
Re: LG Phones by Stormyweather(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Irevac3:

that can buy you g2 with alit of change to hold but it doesn't use SD card. add a little money like 5k and you can get the g3. its a killer
Re: LG Phones by hyuga(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Irevac3:

get a g3 i recommend that as first choice and u can gi a bit lower by getting G pro. Its 32gb, 3050mah, 2gb ram 5.5 1080p screen, quad core with 1.7ghz snapdragon processor. You'll love lG product. Only down side is battery life due to the high resolutin screen. Everything else with performance is A+
Re: LG Phones by febbymi: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think g2 is better than the g pro though. Was finally able to have a first hand view of both. G pro ain't bad but g2 is better
Re: LG Phones by afeezzezo: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Irevac3:

Thank you.
Flexing My LG G Stylo, You Can Go For Lg G Stylo
Re: LG Phones by donhils: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Stormyweather:
that can buy you g2 with alit of change to hold but it doesn't use SD card. add a little money like 5k and you can get the g3. its a killer
You mean London used G3 is 40k?
Re: LG Phones by Jefersoun: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
afeezzezo:

Flexing My LG G Stylo, You Can Go For Lg G Stylo
How much for the lg g stylo, used or new.
Re: LG Phones by Stormyweather(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
donhils:

You mean London used G3 is 40k?
hustle well, you'd get it for that amount or just a little more.
Re: LG Phones by donhils: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Stormyweather:
hustle well, you'd get it for that amount or just a little more.
I own one. Bought brand new and planning to sell it soon. So I'm surprised the thing goes for that low price, I was thinking of selling higher.
Another reason LG phones are not good, poor resale value.
Re: LG Phones by Stormyweather(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2016
donhils:

I own one. Bought brand new and planning to sell it soon. So I'm surprised the thing goes for that low price, I was thinking of selling higher.
Another reason LG phones are not good, poor resale value.
sure. it can go for way lower than that too. I put that price so the op can be on a safe side
Re: LG Phones by afeezzezo: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Jefersoun:
How much for the lg g stylo, used or new.

Used 50k
Re: LG Phones by Jefersoun: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2016
afeezzezo:

Used 50k
Ok thanks
Re: LG Phones by OutOnBail(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Don't buy G4, if you must buy, then ensure its those made around November 2015. others before that especially may 2015 bootloops and nothing you can do to rectify it cos it's hardware related and lg is aware. Though it's a superb phone but no remedy for bootloop except you change
the board
Re: LG Phones by gambus007(m): 12:41am On Aug 30, 2016
OutOnBail:
Don't buy G4, if you must buy, then ensure its those made around November 2015. others before that especially may 2015 bootloops and nothing you can do to rectify it cos it's hardware related and lg is aware. Though it's a superb phone but no remedy for bootloop except you change
the board
Bro all lg G4 are possessed with bootloop regardless of the year or month. G3 is another phone with blue screen of death.Am done with LG!
Re: LG Phones by Homeyfav: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2020
';
Re: LG Phones by Nellsworld(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2020
gambus007:

Bro all lg G4 are possessed with bootloop regardless of the year or month. G3 is another phone with blue screen of death.Am done with LG!
Not all G4, the ones earlier than November faces the bootloop, but newer versions are grt, and i love their UI
Re: LG Phones by eyems: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
LG Phones Prices in Nigeria

https://www.phoneprice.com.ng/lg/

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!I Can't Send Message Through My Facebook (pix) / See The List Of BEST PHONES Of 2017 / Install Android App And Get N1, 600 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.