Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Learn Export Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn Export Business (891 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Export Business by Kunglaw619: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Due to the fall of oil prices, Nigeria is drastically looking away from crude oil export to non-oil export which is mainly export of agricultural products. I have had experiences of export business for a few years now and I have been in export consulting for some time now leading to me writing this publication titled “A-Z of non-oil export. It is written to help those who have little or no knowledge of export business in Nigeria learn much about the processes involved and the intricacies. The publication has the following contents:
TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE: UNDERSTANDING EXPORT TRADE
• What is export?
• Importance of export
• Types of exporters
• Factors that could spur export
• Evaluate your export readiness
• Product sourcing
• Market knowledge
• Funds sourcing
• Making an export offer
• Pre-shipment inspection of export
• Sources of export information
CHAPTER TWO: PLANNING FOR EXPORT TRADE
• Components of an export plan
CHAPTER THREE: EXPORT PROMOTION THROUGH TRADE FAIRS
• Types of trade fairs
CHAPTER FOUR: MARKET RESEARCH FOR EXPORT DEVELOPMENT
• Benefits of market research
• Market research steps
• Categories of Market Research
CHAPTER FIVE: EXPORT FINANCING
• What is export finance?
• Importance of export financing
• Types/instruments for export finance
CHAPTER SIX: COSTING AND PRICING FOR EXPORT
• Costing
• Pricing
• Basic rules of pricing
• Pricing objectives.
• Determinants of export price
• Methods for determining your prices
• Additional information
• Some considerations for pricing service
• Incoterms (international commercial terms)
CHAPTER SEVEN: EXPORT PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATIONS
• Registration of exporters
• Procedures
• Export documentation
• Export documents in Nigeria at a glance
CHAPTER EIGHT: EXPORT LOGISTICS
• Marking and labeling
• Shipping marks
• Export packing consideration
• Marine insurance policy
• Freight ocean freight
• Sea freight terminology
• Freight rates:
• Nigeria shippers council
• Air freight
CHAPTER NINE: MAJOR EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS, QUALITY STANDARDS, MAJOR PRODUCING AREAS AND IMPORTING COUNTRIES.
SUMMARY: Ways of getting genuine buyers
You can get the publication by paying into the following account and sending me the details of your payments which includes you teller number, bank address and your email address. The publication will hereafter be sent to your email. Those that get the book will have a benefit of getting online and offline consultations for free for those that might need updated information like current international prices of commodities at that moment and news about the export business generally.
AMOUNT: N2,000
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCESS BANK
EDEH KINGSLEY
DIAMOND BANK
EDEH KINGSLEY
Re: Learn Export Business by tundeontop: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
I've bought different types of eBook on exportation business.Exportation is not as easy as importation.
I'm not sure you yourself have done just one successful exportation .
You guys are just so interested in selling eBooks and not rich information.
we are tired of buying buying and buying.
help us for free.

3 Likes

Re: Learn Export Business by lanre316: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2016
tundeontop:
I've bought different types of eBook on exportation business.Exportation is not as easy as importation.
I'm not sure you yourself have done just one successful exportation .
You guys are just so interested in selling eBooks and not rich information.
we are tired of buying buying and buying.
help us for free.

Can you imagine. Many ebook sellers are only interested in selling books and making money from the book, they don't care about the incomplete and impractical information they are selling. Some don't even know or practice what they're selling. They just sell the book they themselves have bought or even plagiarized. What a shame.
Re: Learn Export Business by waka2: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
op,if you are into exportation pratically,i have someone that will learn and pay you more pls let me know.
Re: Learn Export Business by karlxavier(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
I can take you through the process of learning export trade. Going to teach you the nitty gritty of charcoal export and food export. It's just that my pay is on the high side. Send me an email let's discuss better
Re: Learn Export Business by Kunglaw619: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2016
I wrote my book from years of experience and a middle man in export trade. Of you don't wanna buy you can meet me at my office at Nigerian Export Promotion Council, maitama, Abuja. For one on one training. Don't conclude as a result of your past mistakes with others.
Re: Learn Export Business by Peezie07(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
waka2:
op,if you are into exportation pratically,i have someone that will learn and pay you more pls let me know.
If you're interested practically, check my signature and reach me.
You'll thank me later.
Re: Learn Export Business by Kunglaw619: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you need help in any way you can reach me on 08133747993 or come to Nigerian Export Promotion Council office in Maitama Abuja. Will attend to u
Re: Learn Export Business by tectonotimes: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Kunglaw619:
Due to the fall of oil prices, Nigeria is drastically looking away from crude oil export to non-oil export which is mainly export of agricultural products. I have had experiences of export business for a few years now and I have been in export consulting for some time now leading to me writing this publication titled “A-Z of non-oil export. It is written to help those who have little or no knowledge of export business in Nigeria learn much about the processes involved and the intricacies. The publication has the following contents:
TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE: UNDERSTANDING EXPORT TRADE
• What is export?
• Importance of export
• Types of exporters
• Factors that could spur export
• Evaluate your export readiness
• Product sourcing
• Market knowledge
• Funds sourcing
• Making an export offer
• Pre-shipment inspection of export
• Sources of export information
CHAPTER TWO: PLANNING FOR EXPORT TRADE
• Components of an export plan
CHAPTER THREE: EXPORT PROMOTION THROUGH TRADE FAIRS
• Types of trade fairs
CHAPTER FOUR: MARKET RESEARCH FOR EXPORT DEVELOPMENT
• Benefits of market research
• Market research steps
• Categories of Market Research
CHAPTER FIVE: EXPORT FINANCING
• What is export finance?
• Importance of export financing
• Types/instruments for export finance
CHAPTER SIX: COSTING AND PRICING FOR EXPORT
• Costing
• Pricing
• Basic rules of pricing
• Pricing objectives.
• Determinants of export price
• Methods for determining your prices
• Additional information
• Some considerations for pricing service
• Incoterms (international commercial terms)
CHAPTER SEVEN: EXPORT PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATIONS
• Registration of exporters
• Procedures
• Export documentation
• Export documents in Nigeria at a glance
CHAPTER EIGHT: EXPORT LOGISTICS
• Marking and labeling
• Shipping marks
• Export packing consideration
• Marine insurance policy
• Freight ocean freight
• Sea freight terminology
• Freight rates:
• Nigeria shippers council
• Air freight
CHAPTER NINE: MAJOR EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS, QUALITY STANDARDS, MAJOR PRODUCING AREAS AND IMPORTING COUNTRIES.
SUMMARY: Ways of getting genuine buyers
You can get the publication by paying into the following account and sending me the details of your payments which includes you teller number, bank address and your email address. The publication will hereafter be sent to your email. Those that get the book will have a benefit of getting online and offline consultations for free for those that might need updated information like current international prices of commodities at that moment and news about the export business generally.
AMOUNT: N2,000
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCESS BANK
EDEH KINGSLEY
DIAMOND BANK
EDEH KINGSLEY
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

Re: Learn Export Business by tectonotimes: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Cassava Farming And Its Technics / We Need A Steady Buyer For Cold Pressed Moringa Oil / My Corn Farming Starts Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.