Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? (773 Views)

Port Harcourt Rappers ''lyrical'' &Korkomikor:Ph Guys Please Upload Their Songs / Rap Competition: Lyrical Sniperz and Afro Kingz / Lyrical Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? by eccentric(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2009
What's with my guy Terry and his new craze for stealing beats from his own clients.I mean, has he run out of ideas for his own personal productions or could it be dat beats ain't good,unless it was done for sombody else first.A.y .com was the guy who was got bitten first by his song-napping bug and now it's some dude called drama.
What's up with Terry G?Any one with the real story of how it all went down?Cos I really respect the guy and I hope his own side of the story is good enough to exonerate him.
Re: Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? by ofokasibe: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
we are tired of hearing terry g this terry g that , even the guys are not compaining cuss he made fcukin hits outta those beats , haha check am now
''''the ginger the ginger ,the person wey be say he dey smoking paraga '''''

i beg terry g rocks jo, appreciate him . free me right now , i say right now .
Re: Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? by khanye(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@poster

stop hating cool
Re: Terry G: Lyrical Hustler Or Serial Song-napper? by ofokasibe: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
cosigned stop hating @@

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Jesse Jags: Pls Who Has Got That Track's Download Link: / Download Free Mp3 Tracks Here / Jamin Diss Kelly Handsome In What He Called An Afro Ballin' Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.