Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) (35175 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) / Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
dunkem21:
The position of his legs show that the man sabi tap leather. cool
badt guy... U must surely be from the streets "tap leather" is a word used by "monkey post players"

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abdulsalami the civil engineer. Bridge building things. I have a feeling this tour has something to do with his last visit to Aso Rock. Good one.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by brostheo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
ariesbull:
What's it with igbo and football....well, I think they are transferring their success to football. This is a tribe that I know God blessed and they are blessing to Nigeria

Imagine if enyimba ,and this club isn't Nigerian ,imagine okocha, kanu, mobi,mikel,iheanacho and others aren't Nigerian

Nigerians show thank igbo

This Anambra man you are doing well
Igbo are doing well for themselves

Nigerians should emulate them not intimidate them

God bless us all
imagine no Nigeria premiere league and no Nigeria national teams,this lad wouldn't have been discovered
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by khalid6ix: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
irunooboo:
sad
nonsensical space booker

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by blackprowler: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
In Nigeria, the goal is to be everything and own everything. Everyone else is to live under your mercy and hence worship you. Ibos hail each other by that term called "okosisi", the one tree that itself makes a forest. Nigeria can never progress to where the modern world is because we are founded on wrong values

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
These sojo are not to be trusted
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by ariesbull: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
brostheo:
what's with peeps and this tribal shii?
Imagine there were no Nigeria premier league and no super eagles or eaglet,most of this players wouldn't have been discover also!

That's the point, imagine if enyimba didn't carry that cup..no Nigerian team has ever done that. Imagine if enyimba fc isn't a Nigerian ...Nigerian won't even be popular ..imagine how these kids .take Nigeria popular

The honest truth is this...in football ...Igbo tribe hold the ace

I know we wouldn't want to admit this

But I think that they are gifted in this sports

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by nuesmann(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
basilo101:
from Iwuanyawu Nationale, to Udoji United, to Gabros International, now Ifeanyi Uba FC, the SE has produced privately own clubs that did well in Nigerian League.
u didn't mention Jasper fc

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
deolu2000:

badt guy... U must surely be from the streets "tap leather" is a word used by "monkey post players"

Chai.. See my fellow Street boy..

How you take remember "monkey post''

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by shiimah: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
brostheo:
Imagine there were no Nigeria premier league and no super eagles or eaglet,most of this players wouldn't have been discover also!
You sha wan talk... Thank U
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by Otimkpu440: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
floragregs:
What's with the bear bear?
Na fada krismesi
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by brostheo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
shiimah:
You sha wan talk... Thank U
you sha hear my voice?..thank you
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ikpewe:
He played football during his heydays?

Who no play ball for Nig?we even have 170 coaches.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by xreal: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
The originator of democracy in nigeria.

There is virtually no part of the country he can't walk into freely.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by macfish101(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
I was there yesterday to witness the whole ish.......with the recent deal Ifeanyi Ubah FC has signed westham united, we are sure to go places soon.......check out our foreign coach and players......next is signing ronaldinho for 6months....
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
dunkem21:

Chai.. See my fellow Street boy..

How you take remember "monkey post''
oboy... When Alli was a boy, he played from one street to another all for catching fun back then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
brostheo:
.....but wait o...what d young man said.. its it true or false..? if true carry ur wailing to ur failed state...period

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by brostheo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
hugedic:
.....but wait o...what d young man said.. its it true or false..? if true carry ur wailing to ur failed state...period
...but wait o..how many how many World cups/Nations cup won for your successful state or your Biafra Nation. If none carry yourself commont hear to your drug dealers region
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is super awesome! I think this FC Ubah is worth checking out and I swear I will watch them and Rangers live this year. We need to support our teams and give them more exposure. We can't develop the EPL and the expense of our homeboys.

I wonder why he, Abdulsalam, is doing this now. I mean touring the SE. I don't want to believe he is making a political comeback, cos he doesn't have any clout. Them go just chop him money.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
ariesbull:
What's it with igbo and football....well, I think they are transferring their success to football. This is a tribe that I know God blessed and they are blessing to Nigeria

Imagine if enyimba ,and this club isn't Nigerian ,imagine okocha, kanu, mobi,mikel,iheanacho and others aren't Nigerian

Nigerians show thank igbo

This Anambra man you are doing well
Igbo are doing well for themselves

Nigerians should emulate them not intimidate them

God bless us all

Oga calm down, kano pillars is also a very well run club (even have a good basketball team) with very large followership and tho their pitch is synthetic @least e smooth

Besides enyimba NO OTHER WELL RUN CLUB IN THE SE.

Ifeanyi ubah is really impressing me but the first port of call should be a very good stadium...while those seats look comfortable and colourful the pitch i'm seeing in the field is disgusting.

Enyimba also needs to up their pitch game.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
brostheo:

ogbeni when there were no leagues the regions played football u know know!.....
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
xreal:
The originator of democracy in nigeria.

There is virtually no part of the country he can't walk into freely.
... I love Abdusalami Abubakar so much. He is a bridge builder. He makes friends across all ethnic divide. No wonder UNO always chose him for international assignments.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by brostheo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
ceecee0703:

ogbeni when there were no leagues the regions played football u know know!.....
They shoulda remain in their region na.Why join our Nigeria league
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
feranmi400:
Former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar Show of his Football skill During his working visit to the Ifeanyi Ubah Games Village, Industrial Park, Residential Complex, in Nnewi, Anambra state.

See photos Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/21/photos-abdulsalami-abubakar-shows-his-football-skills-as-he-visits-ifeanyi-ubah-games-village/

Is that abdulsalami or Santa claus?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
brostheo:
They shoulda remain in their region na.Why join our Nigeria league

you should bring back regionalism, why did u remove it...to scream one Nigeria?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga calm down, kano pillars is also a very well run club (even have a good basketball team) with very large followership and tho their pitch is synthetic @least e smooth

Besides enyimba NO OTHER WELL RUN CLUB IN THE SE.

Ifeanyi ubah is really impressing me but the first port of call should be a very good stadium...while those seats look comfortable and colourful the pitch i'm seeing in the field is disgusting.

Enyimba also needs to up their pitch game.
Rangers is well run too.
you will agree that igbo clubs are more popular and better managed than the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Rangers is well run too.
you will agree that igbo clubs are more popular and better managed than the rest

Maybe you need to turn on ur tv and see how northerners troop to watch their football clubs . Popular in your state or region is not popularity in naija.

I watched kwara united some time ago and the afonja warriors as they were known had sell-outs (3 matches I watched years ago on nta) while it's only THIS SEASON rangers started seeing turn out thanks to the efforts of LMC. B4 eastern n SS states recorded the lowest attendance.

+ who said rangers is well run?? You basing that assertion purely on the fact that they are top of the league

That's how I was laughing when when people were hyping warri wolves oga that club is not well run .

We only have 3 well run clubs in naija enyimba, pillars n ifeanyi ubah...Mayb I should add mfm(tho I am not sure)

Guy if u hv really followed nigerian football u will know rangers n iwayanwu nationale(heartland) are the only 2 SE clubs that have history.
The SW had more popular clubs like stationery, leventis, 3sc and others

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
ariesbull:

That's the point, imagine if enyimba didn't carry that cup..no Nigerian team has ever done that. Imagine if enyimba fc isn't a Nigerian ...Nigerian won't even be popular ..imagine how these kids .take Nigeria popular

The honest truth is this...in football ...Igbo tribe hold the ace

I know we wouldn't want to admit this

But I think that they are gifted in this sports

Oga how old enlightened are you?

Caf cup winners cup

3sc won it

Bcc lions won it

Julius berger has lost 2 finals

Stationery stores has lost 1 final

Leventis united has lost 1 final

Ranchers bees has lost 1 final

Esan fc has lost 1 final

As for caf champions league

Enyimba has won it twice

Rangers n shooting stars(3sc) have lost 2 & 1 final respectively

Iwayanwu nationale has lost one final

In summary the first club to win a caf competition is not from the east, d 2nd n 3rd teams not from the east so stop kidding yourselves.

Yes they did nigeria. Proud with winning the CCL but why turn it into an eastern thing? When the team wasn't made up of all-easterners?

So abeg grow up and stop the tribalism...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Maybe you need to turn on ur tv and see how northerners troop to watch their football clubs . Popular in your state or region is not popularity in naija.

I watched kwara united some time ago and the afonja warriors as they were known had sell-outs (3 matches I watched years ago on nta) while it's only THIS SEASON rangers started seeing turn out thanks to the efforts of LMC. B4 eastern n SS states recorded the lowest attendance.

+ who said rangers is well run?? You basing that assertion purely on the fact that they are top of the league

That's how I was laughing when when people were hyping warri wolves oga that club is not well run .

We only have 3 well run clubs in naija enyimba, pillars n ifeanyi ubah...Mayb I should add mfm(tho I am not sure)

Guy if u hv really followed nigerian football u will know rangers n iwayanwu nationale(heartland) are the only 2 SE clubs that have history.
The SW had more popular clubs like stationery, leventis, 3sc and others

Igbo stadia are always full.
It's not uncommon to see football played in are fields on Saturdays ,if you visit the East.
I don't observe it elsewhere.
SW is not football inclined.
The SE is far better in that regard, as we speak.
Even the time you felt 3SC and co were doing well, Rangers, entombed, etc were making Super waves

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Igbo stadia are always full.
It's not uncommon to see football played in are fields on Saturdays ,if you visit the East.
I don't observe it elsewhere.

SW is not football inclined.
The SE is far better in that regard, as we speak.
Even the time you felt 3SC and co were doing well, Rangers, entombed, etc were making Super waves

Per the bolded I was almost tempted to not reply u...thats an ignorant statement go anywhere in nigeria on Saturday n Sunday mornings and you'll see youths playing ball. Don't be ignorant move around b4 u talk.

Oga stop kidding yourself, besides enyimba NO OTHER EASTERN CLUB enjoys cult following.

I can tell u things about npl, nfl, npfl right from when julius berger were still @ onikan stadium and a certain segun abiodun was the star striker or when yaro yaro was @ kano pillars or when ocean boys won league or supa-4 started.

That nnamdi azikiwe stadium and Dan anyiam stadium were always virtually empty a stadium with a capacity of just above 20,000 couldn't be filled up

Even till now it's only during matches like rangers-enyimba or rangers -heartland that it gets full.

Oga I don't need to go to the east or is DSTV using camera to marginalise igbos? Because from NTA DAYS i've been taking out time to watch the league till DSTV now it's still same average attendance...like I said only ENYIMBA have no problem filling up their stadia in the east with PAYING FANS unlike teams that hitherto usually threw the gate open yet no attendance.

As for your statement that rangers were making waves abeg how They have 6 titles 3sc has 5 so whats the difference?? Pls stop your ignorance

3sc has a continental championship, Rangers no get so how did rangers outshine them?

Typical igbo boy with all heart but no facts lols.

FYI. I'm an enyimba fan, we don't even recognise Enugu rangers, it's mainly heartland we beef with (if u know our history u will know why). I'm not even igbo
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Per the bolded I was almost tempted to not reply u...thats an ignorant statement go anywhere in nigeria on Saturday n Sunday mornings and you'll see youths playing ball. Don't be ignorant move around b4 u talk.

Oga stop kidding yourself, besides enyimba NO OTHER EASTERN CLUB enjoys cult following.

I can tell u things about npl, nfl, npfl right from when julius berger were still @ onikan stadium and a certain segun abiodun was the star striker or when yaro yaro was @ kano pillars or when ocean boys won league or supa-4 started.

That nnamdi azikiwe stadium and Dan anyiam stadium were always virtually empty a stadium with a capacity of just above 20,000 couldn't be filled up

Even till now it's only during matches like rangers-enyimba or rangers -heartland that it gets full.

Oga I don't need to go to the east or is DSTV using camera to marginalise igbos? Because from NTA DAYS i've been taking out time to watch the league till DSTV now it's still same average attendance...like I said only ENYIMBA have no problem filling up their stadia in the east with PAYING FANS unlike teams that hitherto usually threw the gate open yet no attendance.

As for your statement that rangers were making waves abeg how They have 6 titles 3sc has 5 so whats the difference?? Pls stop your ignorance

3sc has a continental championship, Rangers no get so how did rangers outshine them?

Typical igbo boy with all heart but no facts lols.

FYI. I'm an enyimba fan, we don't even recognise Enugu rangers, it's mainly heartland we beef with (if u know our history u will know why). I'm not even igbo

You are too worked up.
SE is more football inclined than southwest.
Lagos tried, but the rest kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.