Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria (38676 Views)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures / Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by rexericx(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2016
His Imperial Majesty Ooni Alayeluwa Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwunsi - Ojaja II , Ooni of Ife. Visited the First Storey Building in Nigeria today.

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by rexericx(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2016
More pix

Source :Henry A G

2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by chimoskyg(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Great
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Theyveedo(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Kk
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by SmartMugu: 4:37am On Aug 22, 2016
This man must really be bored in Ife if he is busy visiting everywhere else instead of showcasing the greatness of Ile-Ife.
Didn't he say Noah's Ark was located in Ife in one of his public interviews?
View the interview here on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XlI5FELTM
Shouldn't he show it to the world first before going all over the place?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by rexericx(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why do u say so?

SmartMugu:
This man must really be bored in Ife if he is busy visiting everywhere.
Didn't he say Noah's Ark was located in Ife in one of his public interviews? Shouldn't he show it to the world first before going all over the place?

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by SmartMugu: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
rexericx:

Why do u say so?

I watched one of his interview's where he said Noah''s ark has been identified to be located in Ife. That statement coming from a monarch like him means a lot to Nigeria and the great people of Ife.
View the interview here on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XlI5FELTM

I would think he would focus of showing the world where in Ife the Ark is located and I'm pretty certain the tourism industry in Nigeria and for the great people of Ife will be revamped. Rather, that's not happening yet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
is "Abobaku" the one on the right with long chain or left incase he runs away?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by rexericx(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who still wan do Abobaku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
rexericx:
Who still wan do Abobaku?
ask lalasticlala grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm!
That builing is still standing.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by rexericx(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Airforce1:
ask lalasticlala grin

OK boss lalasticlala....the ball is now in your court
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by thundabot(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
NICE,

HOW TIME FLIES. THIS IS THE HOOD I GREW UP. THE LAGOON AND MY EVERY SATURDAY LIBRARY. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Daslim180(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
King tourist attraction

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by myners007: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Oldest monarch visits oldest storey building

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Consultville(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Arole Oodua

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by paschal47(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
its now news because ooni visited the first storey building in Nigeria, but if schools take students on excursion to the first storey building in Nigeria, it won't make news.

anyway ooni is better than presido because he visits both home and away but baba visits only away cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by eleko1: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2016
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
This is not the oldest storey building in Nigeria, this might be the recorded but I bet you the recorder is wrong!

Ever been to Akassa? Where the United Africa Companies headquarters is situated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Black lives matter?? grin grin I'm confused o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by MadCow1: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
If he's just visiting, it means I went there before him.

When does he have time to rule over his people with all these junketing around the globe.

Ajala travel all over the world king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by LAUWALI222(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerian elders
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by ultimate73(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2016
ok... when will u visit me? undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by figure007(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2016
the kings is busy going places to places and no one critisize o ....if na buhari dem go dey talk....abeg who tour the whole world better between this man and PMB? cos He has travelled alot since he gotbto the throne
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by okonja(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Kabiyesi ooooo
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by ERONX(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by jmoore(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
I can jump blindfolded from the top floor with ease.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2016
this is called world tour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! / No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.