Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt (12902 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by driveiwe(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2016
A member representing Ikenne/Sagamu/Remo North constituency in the House of Representatives, Oladipupo Adebutu, had accused Senator representing Ogun East in the red chamber, Buruji Kashamu, having attacked him with about 50 thugs in Port Harcourt during the aborted Peoples Democratic Party convention.

The incident he alleged happened on Friday, August 16, a day before the aborted convention at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt.

He made this allegation on Sunday in Abeokuta while addressing journalists on the crisis rocking the PDP, both in Ogun State and the national level.
“Senator Buruji Kashamu came to the Presidential Hotel, he was advancing towards the car park area, and coming towards my direction with about 50 thugs.

“When I saw him, I sensed danger, and I had to quickly run into the reception and cried out that Sheriff and Kashamu want to kill me. Then the Makarfi’s loyalists quickly came to my rescue.”
But in a swift reaction, Kashamu has said there was no iota of truth in the whole allegation, describing it as baseless and unfounded.

In a statement signed by his media aide, Austin Oniyokor, it stated, “We wish to state that nothing could be farther from the truth. There was no contact whatsoever between Senator Kashamu and Hon. Adebutu. The senator does not move with thugs and could not have done so in the company of respectable Board of Trustees members whom he rode with to the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt where he saw Adebutu.

source http://punchng.com/kashamu-led-50-thugs-attack-pharcourt-adebutu/

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by AUSVINS(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Confusion break born.According to Fela.
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Towncrier007(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Ikpewe: 2:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Chai some people can lie
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by madridguy(m): 2:24am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin..you gbese..
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 22, 2016
sad
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by ckmayoca: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Yo fit wait to count them abi?

3 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't expect less from a person like Kashamu but how did that man have the got to count them?
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by oluwasegun007(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Shey na Troop dem be ni
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by hazyfm1: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

FEAR CATCH BROS

HAHAHAHAHA!

5 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
The legislative arm of the Nigerian government constitutes 95% of Nigeria's problem and for Nigeria to really progress & stop moving in wider circles, President Buhari MUST follow in the footsteps of President Boris Yeltsin and do what he did in Russia in 1993.

Just like it is in Nigeria, corruption was rampant, crime rate was skyrocketing, medical services were collapsing, food and fuel were increasingly scarce and life expectancy was falling for all but a tiny handful of the population; moreover, Yeltsin was increasingly getting the blame.

On September 21st, 1993 - Boris Yeltsin issued an executive decree “Ukaz
number 1400” - which unilaterally abolished the legislative branch of government.

Just to be clear – this is the equivalent of President Obama signing an executive order making the entire Congress disappear from the face of the earth.

The Supreme Court then deemed the decree unconstitutional and so Yeltsin simply suspended the Judicial branch of government as well.

Mass protests, chaos & anarchy ensued & Yeltsin was confronted by popular unrest.

You guessed right! In a massive show of force, Yeltsin called up tanks and the Army to shell the Russian White House - Russia's parliament building to oust the protesting deputies and supporters holed up inside the congressional building, eyewitnesses reported deaths in the hundreds although official figures hovered between 50 and 100. grin

The Amerikan journalist Peter Khlebnikov published a stunning article about bodies piled into “bread” lorries and carted off to a monastery where the corpses were quickly cremated.

Unless we borrow a leaf from Russia, we will only continue to deceive ourselves, for this is exactly what Nigeria needs.

Picture: Patriarch Alexey II, Prime Minister Vladimirovich Putin & President Boris Yeltsin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Spells(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Eye witness please

3 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Toluwani113: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
cool
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by sCun: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Yoruba and their NURTW madness everywhere.
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by tahir01(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
Naija politics! I reserve my comment.
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Untainted007: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
So who is fooling who? So he counted the thugs befr he fled abi? Thank God both of them are representing Ogun state. Show me ur friend and I will tell you the kind of person u are. Jst few of our politicians are not thug themselves. I dnt blame politicians, I blame the able brainless people who offer themselves as thugs when our politicians have their kids schooling abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by LMAyedun(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Is Buruji Kashamu actually a Senator in this country? I haven't heard him push or contribute to anything in the house.
At least, Ben Murray-Bruce is twitter Senator.. Which is Kashamu?

2 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Saintbonnie(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Like seriously? Did he fly all the thugs from lagos to PH or he has a stronghold of thugs in PH? Lie of the century
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by babapressy(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Why all the fighting in Nigeria? Why?
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Femich18(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Kashamu is a thug himself Xo I won't be surprise with the news
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Proffdada: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Saintbonnie:
Like seriously? Did he fly all the thugs from lagos to PH or he has a stronghold of thugs in PH? Lie of the century
he has a department of correction PH chapter:-\

2 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by daddyrich: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
So Hotel Presidential has become motor park.
50 thugs abi 50 lies?

baseless and shameless lies!

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by ouzo1(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian politicians and lies...who was counting the thugs??

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by policy12: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by tumbaboy(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis kashamu self
Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by 4four(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2016
All this re the hand work of APC according to my buroda from EKITI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by zikter(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Watch as they will soon turn around and say PMB sent the thugs to come and meet buruji an apc mole and cause confusion in pdp

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by maxzzo1(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2016
When u see so call leaders lie u beginning to wonder....50 thugs na wao , so as dey attack him he was busy counting d thugs....

1 Like

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by Untainted007: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Saintbonnie:

If the story is true, he might have borrowed Gov Wike's thug. Since almost all our politicians are thugs and gate jumpers.

2 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by darocha1: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2016
You are both thugs. his thugs only superceeded yours

2 Likes

Re: Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt by goldenceo1: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Kashamu d thug boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF / Governor Fayemi Reinstates Kolawole Olaiya, TUC Boss Removed By Fayose / Lai Mohammed To Atiku: You Can’t Become President Through Backdoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.