Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists (569 Views)

2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists by lola024(f): 2:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello, here is bringing back to life a forgotten accusation. This Black Face guy has not forgotten his stolen song.
Dancehall act and a former member of the singing trio, Plantashun Boyz, Ahmedu Augustine, popularly known as Blackface has disclosed that his song theft rift with former band mate, 2face and songster, Wizkid has not been settled yet.

It would be recalled that Blackface, had slammed 2face for allegedly stealing his song (Somebody Loves You) and had threatened to sue him.
According to the ‘Erima crooner’, he was out there in the wilderness and 2Baba never called because he wanted him dead so that he (2face) could take his ‘properties.’

Blackface had also accused Wizkid of copying many of his songs but he decided to keep quiet just to let peace reign.

The Benue State-born raga songster had called on the hip-hop artiste to ‘stop stealing’ his songs.

Blackface stated that he wrote the songs and therefore deserves to get the credit and royalties from them.

In a chat with Vanguard, Blackface said, “I don’t want to talk about those allegations anymore, though they are not yet settled.

“Copyright will take care of itself at the right time. I’m not worried about issues right now.”

Many people like me will not believe Black Faze...hmm...but what if it is really true, Share your opinion on the matter,
source:
Photo Source: Naijaloaded

I am Lola, www.moral24.

Re: Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists by Davidblen(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2016
Imagine Yam Wan Follow Fried Rice Enter Pot Wo See Blackface Go See Down because Even U Drag Them To Court They Would Still Win because Most Judges Nowadays Don Dey Fire Egunge So Anytin U Bring May Not Yield Fruit

1 Like

Re: Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists by lola024(f): 3:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Davidblen:
Imagine Yam Wan Follow Fried Rice Enter Pot Wo See Blackface Go See Down because Even U Drag Them To Court They Would Still Win because Most Judges Nowadays Don Dey Fire Egunge So Anytin U Bring May Not Yield Fruit

Fact

1 Like

Re: Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists by caspet(m): 3:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Blackface dey yarn...!!!why is it that it's only your songs that's been copied all the time?I use to like and respect you cos you're talented but I wonder why the only thing you think about now is to pick a fight with super stars to gain cheap popularity . Forget about the past, hit the studio & make the best out of your life not forgetting to keep your works well so that we wouldn't end up hearing Kiss Daniel, Vector or Techno stole ur work cos that's your new trend"putting blames of ur failure on talented super stars. WAKE UP BRO....!!!
Re: Song Theft: I Have Not Settled My Fights With 2face, Wizkid – Blackface Insists by taiwokyle(m): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Oga beta go chill in hell. Shey na only u? U wey u suppose dey happy say dem help u pad ur song well. All ur version of d stolen songs self na failure. Attention-seeker oshi

(1) (Reply)

IBN - Lyrical Maye EP‬ || @ibnofficial / Watch T Pain Dance To MC Galaxy's Song, Sekem / Bmanchi - PRESIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.