Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle (999 Views)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by sidetalk: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage is featured in the latest issue of Elle South Africa magazine in an article tagged “Keeping Up With Tiwa”.

In the article the mother of one talks about how she used to be a tomboy before her glam days, her deal with Roc Nation and the fact that her private life was recently subjected to public spectacle.

Speaking about her private life she says “My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.”

On her deal with Roc Nation she says “We are finalising the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly a woman, because traditionally such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists.” She adds “I’m so honoured it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes”. cl!ck the l!nk below to see the photos @ elle

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/my-biggest-failure-was-exposing-my.html

Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by tellwisdom: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Tiwa sausage? What does she do for a living? sad
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by chydii(f): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Damn right...
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by veekid(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Ehyah sorry Tiwa
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by axortedbabe(f): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2016
tellwisdom:
Tiwa sausage? What does she do for a living? sad
sorry,not funny
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by Smellymouth: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Funny sha.. You don't feel bad exposing your body but you dey vex say you exposed your private life too much..

Get into the studio and start working!! ROC Nation nor be like Don Jazzy or any other local label when dey patient..Shey u know wetin happen to D'Banj?
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by Came: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2016
See you , you get luck say you talk ooooo, if not the plan of that man way you marry na to spoil your career.
Re: My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Life Too Much” – Tiwa Savage In Elle by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Anyone notice that her face and thigh have different colours? African celebrities are lucky they don't have paparazzi recording their every move. Any overexposure is their own fault

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Musicians Who Did Odd Jobs Before Becoming Celebrities / Kenny Brandmuse: ''how A Man Can Know He Is Gay Even Though He Has A Woman'' / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of Tayo Who Built A Game (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.