Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party (65726 Views)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics / Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by SirDavico(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
praizeblog:
busted

Shuo cheesy the moment I said that word, I saw ur post sad grin
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by samiboy01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Usain bolt dey win medals ooo
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Djpee1: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
Usain so you sef can do.

May God save us frm karashikas...
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
SirDavico:

Shuo cheesy the moment I said that word, I saw ur post sad grin
lolz....dt means am reading ur mind
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by SirDavico(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
praizeblog:
lolz....dt means am reading ur mind

Na wa o cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by fuckpro: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
Usain so you sef can do.
... do what? Person no dry take pissho again ...and your face no be like person go sabi the " thing" grin
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by TMANO: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Now they want to destroy his career using infidelity to his long time girlfriend>
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by folba(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hardwork pays....thats how gods roll grin Immortal Bolt
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by JohnieWalker(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
condomuser:
Usain your downfall is near.
DAT means someone like you no get down to fall to again
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Richkid97(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Click like if you think konji nah bastard
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Afritop(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
OKUNRIN META
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by passionate88: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Whitey sure pass
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Hiroshize(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
flyca:
Bolt's girlfriend had just stripped for him and splashed the pictures all over social medium saying she was "celebrating his victory". How this

Anyway, I trust the mumu girl to still post more pictures and claim undying love for Bolt afterall he is the one with the money cheesy

hehehe... If na you, wetin you go do ?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by NigerDeltan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
If i hear say he nor fvck hercheesy.

I didn't like ur profile.. Fvck ya
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
If i hear say he nor fvck hercheesy.
nope he didn't, Usein Bolt is a good christian, he doesn't fornicate U can try him with ur friend and I can bet u your friend will cry back to u in dissapointment from nt bn touched angry
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by basadenet: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
the guy deserves it after a great day job.
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Maski87: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
All work and no play makes Usain a dull boy
At least this shows that evenif you run 100 meters in 9 secs you are still human , body no be wood,.
Enjoy my brother
if you want more come to nigeria we will fix you up
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by sucess001(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
so no be only naija gehs dey do this kain tin
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by LorDBolton(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
From the rosary tattoo on her arm I can tell she's catholic

All she needs is to go to confession, recite 200 hail mary's and she's forgiven and back in the book of life

*religion* what a farce
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
What an ugly woman.

His fiancee looks way better than her. Why do men always downgrade when they want to cheat? Is it cos after upgrading they start missing low quality punane abi wetin?

Whatever its his life.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Lovechyld101(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Fastest man alive is not the fastest man on Bed : No One is perfect
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by MacSmart(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm! usain, usain; remember samson ooo
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by jasperkrekre(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nawaoo......konji!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by chidextec: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hope she never contact Zika virus.. btw man body no be fire wood grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by longerthroat(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
all work and no play...
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
usain bolt don chop d girl kpabo grin
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Tolubory(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A twenty-year-old student from Rio has shared photos of what appears to be her with Usain Bolt after a wild night of partying on the final weekend of the Olympics.

Jady Duarte shared the WhatsApp pictures that show her wearing a white top while embracing a bare-torsoed Bolt - who has a long-term girlfriend.

In one of the photos - which first appeared on several Brazilian websites including El Globo after Duarte shared them with friends - Bolt seems to give Duarte a kiss on the cheek while she looks into the camera.

The Jamaican sprinter, who turned 30 on Sunday, was also pictured partying until the early hours of the morning at All In, a club in the Barra de Tijuca suburb of Rio.

Bolt, who has a girlfriend of two years at home in Jamaica who he calls his ‘First Lady’, also attracted the attention of 20-year-old Duarte who shared photos of herself in bed with the superstar on Whatsapp early Sunday morning.

The intimate photos show the star curled up in bed with the student at 7am local time this morning.

Speaking to local newspaper Extra, Duarte said she hadn't realized that she was with a famous athlete and described their nocturnal encounter as 'normal'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752215/Usain-s-Olympic-blowout-Rio-student-20-shares-WhatsApp-photos-appearing-bed-Bolt-following-wild-30th-birthday-bash-girlfriend-say.html

Via: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/usain-bolt-bed-photos-jady-duarte.html

hmmm......
I see......ll
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by okikiosibodu(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Guess he is trying ogbono and okra... e no wan choose one

Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Rossikki: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Why is this news? Bobo has to answer the call of nature. No biggie. undecided
Re: Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party by Abayor7: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2016
condomuser:
Usain your downfall is near.
yours instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.