Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself (3017 Views)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Blackberrybabes: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2016
World fastest runner, Usain Bolt who celebrated his 30th birthday Sunday was seen dancing with a girl who was grinding on him in a club in the Barra de Tijuca suburb of Rio but it seems he didn't go with the girl. Another girl, 20 -year-old student from Rio called Jady Duarte apparently spent some time with him.

Duarte has shared photos of what appear to be her with Usain Bolt after a wild night of partying on the final weekend of the Olympics. In one of the photos - which first appeared on several Brazilian websites including El Globo after Duarte shared them with friends - Bolt seems to give Duarte a kiss on the cheek while she looked into the camera.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/brazilian-girl-shares-unclad-bedroom.html

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by locosis007(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2016
An unmarried usain bolt.

He has to ball with such money

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Smellymouth: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Usain Bolt, carry go Jare, you went to Brazil, you saw and you conquered.. grin

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Iffa hear say I go Brazil and I nor Fnck punnas do wetin Usain Bolt dey do..
undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by brandonobi(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2016
they are having fun! thats all i can say

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by donbenedict(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
grin team foreign cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Slimflame(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Blackberrybabes: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2016
more pictures of the duo on

www.balckberrybabes.com
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by avril9(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2016
We thank God she is not underage,if she is his girl frd den dats fine n if not den its bad publicity.
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by jamalnation(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2016
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by DrRasheed: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2016
If his dick xcaped, it will run till reach her mouth..

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by duduade: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Abi na.. He has got nothing to lose.... Everything is going good for him.....

Looool...

What if it was Dalung in his place?

He will be finished......... Finished na understatement........

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by SmellingAnus(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Abi him wan break record for woman puna undecided
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
my guy is busted
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by adegeye38(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Chai, nd he get fiancee o
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
grin

This the thing if ur a popular... I won't be surprised if the girl will be claiming tat she's pregnant after 3monz... tongue
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by csamii: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Usain Bolt, carry go Jare, you went to Brazil, you saw and you conquered.. grin

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

Iffa hear say I go Brazil and I nor Fnck punnas do wetin Usain Bolt dey do..
undecided

Dat boy don make me laugh tire!

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by caesaraba(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
I'm supposed to lose sleep over this?

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by gabi101(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
one of my dream countries,bunch of pretty girls grin and specially made by God there in BRAZIL!...cant blame him tho cool

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by boss1310(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
gone are the days when you have sex and become ashamed of it even at the mere mention of accusations
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by westlius(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2016
what did u expect he is in brazil the country where party clubs and tourism are utilized fully and d babes are on the receiving side
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Headlesschicken(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2016
grin B!tches n niggas wiv moni....funny world
Re: Brazilian Girl Shares Unclad Bedroom Photo Of Usain Bolt And Herself by Ikenna17(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
She didn't also share how fast he was in bed? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Mbanefo, MMM Nigeria Owner Based In South Africa (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Snatched Figure Stun In New Photos / Wife Of America’s Lowest Paid Governor Takes Up Job As Waitress In A Restaurant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.