Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Answer And Win One Million Thanks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Answer And Win One Million Thanks (494 Views)

Exotic Lhasa Apso Pups....( New Litter) all sold thanks / Amazing Lhasa Apso Pups (all 8 sold thanks alot) / White Lhasa Pups Available. ( all 8 sold thanks ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer And Win One Million Thanks by DamiBukola: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2016
I am curious as to under which law will they charge the man who named his dog "Buhari" with. Please those familiar with Ogun State Criminal Code Law, is it an offence in Ogun to name a dog or inscribe name on the dog's body? Please do me a favour by helping your co-nairalander.

I really need your assistance because I am looking at a situation where we can brainstorm a pro bono legal services for this man. We must fight for his freedom as well as enforcement of his fundamental human rights. Please do reply before the close of work today, time is of the essence.
Re: Answer And Win One Million Thanks by Mynd44: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2016
DamiBukola:
I am curious as to under which law will they charge the man who named his dog "Buhari" with.
Breach of public peace and incitement

Please those familiar with Ogun State Criminal Code Law, is it an offence in Ogun to name a dog or inscribe name on the dog's body?

Same was cutting (ducking) a dog's tail is now illegal. Animl cruelty.

Please do me a favour by helping your co-nairalander.

I really need your assistance because I am looking at a situation where we can brainstorm a pro bono legal services for this man. We must fight for his freedom as well as enforcement of his fundamental human rights. Please do reply before the close of work today, time is of the essence.

This is going to be fun

(1) (Reply)

Samoyed Female Puppy Needed ASAP / Urgently Needed Female Adult Boerboel / Kennel Funmigation And Pet Grooming Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.