Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto (678 Views)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by annnikky(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2016
– A 43-year old man has killed his wife, Yemisi, killed
Rachael Adewole, 42, Benice Adewole, 10, and Esther
Badelu, 14 in Sokoto

– The suspect who killed the four persons with a pestle
has been arrested

Taiwo Adio, a 43-year old man has killed his wife,
Yemisi, killed Rachael Adewole, 42, Benice Adewole, 10,
and Esther Badelu, 14 in Sokoto, Sokoto state.
According to Punch metro, the suspect who killed the
four persons with a pestle has been arrested.

Until their death, Rachael was the wife of Pastor Jacob
Adewole, of Faith Baptist Church (Sanctuary of Mercy
and Glory), Old Airport Road, Sokoto while Benice
Adewole was their only daughter and Esther Badelu was
Benice’s friend.

A church member, Oyeleke Samson who narrated the
event to the newspaper revealed that he survived the
suspect’s onslaught by a whisker.

“The suspect mysteriously disappeared from home for two days and on his sudden return, he started behaving in a strange manner, talking incoherently.
“When the news of his return got to the church, the elated pastor’s wife, the late Rachael, prepared food and told her daughter Benice, to take the food to Taiwo Adio’s house.

There, Esther Badelu decided to accompany her friend.
“Before they arrived at the place, Adio, a bricklayer had
clubbed the wife, Yemisi, an auxiliary nurse, to death. When the two girls entered the house, he killed them with the pestle in his hand.

“When the two girls did not return home after a while, late Rachael decided to trace the girls to the suspect’s house, not knowing that death was lurking. When she opened the door, the suspect raised the pestle, as she turned to take to her heels, the suspect hit her on the back, she fell and she was clubbed to death.

“On instinct, I decided to go to the Mission House. I
mounted my motorcycle, only for me to see the suspect in a corner, it was the screech from my motorcycle that
scared him as he attempted to attack me. The only words I heard from him were, ‘You people cannot poison me.

“I was left bewildered that why should he think anybody
wanted to kill him. I ate out of the food at the mission
house; moreover, he killed his wife before the two girls
arrived with the food. I am still in shock.”

https://www.naij.com/936615-bloodbath-man-kills-wife-pastors-wife-and-daughter-in-sokoto.html
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by naijamakossa(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2016
pple just kill for the word kill not to be useless
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2016
he killed them all with a pestle
were they crippled or sth...

Meanwhile, happy new week to all my nl folks
May God crown,bless our hustles this week..
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2016
This killing thing is getting crazy! If person kill my sister in the name of husband I will kill him in the of in-law
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by ezra1990: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Man is gradually evolving into a beast, oh God let thy kingdom come
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by annnikky(f): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Maybe something is wrong with d man upstairs cos a normal human being can't carry out such deadly act

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by mujaya1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
This happen in my area,that is trade fair road,old airport sokoto.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter And Pastor’s Wife In Sokoto by soft4real: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Maybe d was on weed wen it happened undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Rape 27 Year Old Man In Park / Official Armed Robbers Had Taking Every Part Of Benin City Roads / Fake Female Soldier Arrested In Abuja With Some Children Tied With Fake Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.