Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,268 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Which Do You Prefer Most? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Do You Prefer Most? (376 Views)

These Two Fruits Are Good For Men. Which Do You Prefer? +Free Airtime / Myomectomy Or Natural Way Of Removing Fibroid, Which Would You Prefer? / Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer Most? by naijamakossa(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2016
number 1 is the reason why I hate doctors and nurses Lols they are so heartless.

Re: Which Do You Prefer Most? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Tablet oo, before all this Elizza nurse wey no fit pass waec condemn my legs.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Most? by naijamakossa(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2016
jcmaiah:
Tablet oo, before all this Elizza nurse wey no fit pass waec condemn my legs.
Lols
Re: Which Do You Prefer Most? by thesicilian: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2016
lol. Doctors and nurses are not heartless, they are just strong hearted, a requirement for the job. By the way, I hate all forms of drugs, both injectons and tablets. I can manage syrups sha.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Most? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Why you no add herbal mixture there?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Most? by naijamakossa(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Why you no add herbal mixture there?
lols that one na worst

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Way To Tackle Hair Loss! / The Misconception About Health And Regular Exercise / Wow Good News!!!!! HIV/AIDS Could Finally Have A Cure - New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.