Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... (1340 Views)

Old Help A Nigga / Tecno Camon C9 Vs Infinix Hot S – X521 / Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2016
I want to buy the phone, but I want those that have used it or heard the cons to advice if it's worth buying... please urgent help need so I won't go waste money...

thanks yall
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2016
dygeazy did you later buy the phone?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Shabib(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:
dygeazy did you later buy the phone?

buy xiaomi redmi 3s. Thank me later
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by tmanis(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
read misstechys full review
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Shabib:

buy xiaomi redmi 3s. Thank me later
is it on konga/jumia?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Shabib(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

is it on konga/jumia?
not on either.
Elijahdre
kulimart
initialize
can supply you
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Shabib:

not on either.
Elijahdre
kulimart
initialize
can supply you
are this website nigerian?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Shabib:

not on either.
Elijahdre
kulimart
initialize
can supply you
are this stuffs you mentioned monikers? or website?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Shabib(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

are this stuffs you mentioned monikers? or website?
they are monikers.
Kulimart also has his website. Just put .com to his moniker.
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Shabib:

they are monikers.

Kulimart also has his website. Just put .com to his moniker.

kulimart is too costly haba, how much did you buy the phone?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Shabib(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

kulimart is too costly haba

depends on which one you wan buy na. Search redmi 3 with the search here on nairaland, you'll see their threads
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by ApcSucks: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Shabib:

depends on which one you wan buy na. Search redmi 3 with the search here on nairaland, you'll see their threads

I want the one you mentioned... redmi 3s... how much please... I saw 41k as price but kulimart put am 65k
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Shabib(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
The 2gb ram, 16gb rom of the 3s should be 52k minimum
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by KuliMart: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

kulimart is too costly haba, how much did you buy the phone?

Our phones comes with tempered glass and case plus free shipping to your doorstep.

We do include some goodies and also render after sales service.
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
my dear... go ahead and get the phone... it's worth the price... value for money... I'm currently using the device
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Jaygrl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
KuliMart:

Our phones comes with tempered glass and case plus free shipping to your doorstep.

We do include some goodies and also render after sales service.
Hi Kulimart,how much do you sell the 3g ram version of Xaomi note 3 and what's the difference between it and the note 3 pro?
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by henry007(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
ApcSucks:
I want to buy the phone, but I want those that have used it or heard the cons to advice if it's worth buying... please urgent help need so I won't go waste money...

thanks yall

The cons,

1. very fast fingerprint sensor, might unlock if your finger accidentally hits it.
2. When you turn off beauty mode in the camera, all your pimples come to life.
3. Metallic body gets a lil cold when the A/c is on.
4. battery life doesn't last from morning til the next day on high performance. you have to plug it in at night unless you're in power saving mode which lasts and lasts.
5. The XOS 2.0 on the phone is new and although very fast to open apps, it adopts vertical app drawer scrolling rather than the horizontal that we are used to, so if that kills you, stay away from the Infinix hot S.

If you can live with all these cons, it's worth every penny!
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by KuliMart: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Jaygrl:
Hi Kulimart,how much do you sell the 3g ram version of Xaomi note 3 and what's the difference between it and the note 3 pro?

Contact us, click https://www.nairaland.com/2296829/kulimart-buy-quality-cheap-phones#33462857
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Smallbaby(f): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2016
so no pros na only cons, u know bad belle when u see one
henry007:

The cons,

1. very fast fingerprint sensor, might unlock if your finger accidentally hits it.
2. When you turn off beauty mode in the camera, all your pimples come to life.
3. Metallic body gets a lil cold when the A/c is on.
4. battery life doesn't last from morning til the next day on high performance. you have to plug it in at night unless you're in power saving mode which lasts and lasts.
5. The XOS 2.0 on the phone is new and although very fast to open apps, it adopts vertical app drawer scrolling rather than the horizontal that we are used to, so if that kills you, stay away from the Infinix hot S.

If you can live with all these cons, it's worth every penny!
Re: Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide... by Smallbaby(f): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2016
I use the phone and it has awesome features, the fingerprint scanner is very responsive, it comes with the XOS which has ultra battery saving mode so that makes the battery lasts longer. the camera is superb, with face beautification and LED soft flash, the only cons might be that it comes with a hybrid SIM port, but guess what, it is a 2GB RAM phone. so go ahead and make your choice i hope they pay me for this marketing
ApcSucks:

thanks yall

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Charger For Me Please / Fake And Clone Phone Is Over Jumia / How I Use Zenmate Premium For Free (hack)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.