Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,638 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu (13439 Views)

Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by oloyedayo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am from orelope LGA. which is a part of oke-ogun area of oyi state and not part of ogbomoso like some one said.
many factors caused APC to loose the election. one of it is the popularity off the contestants.
The winner is very popular among the people of the area owing to the fact that he was once a caretaker chairman in the local government and he did not chop am alone then. while APC candidate stays in far eastern part of Nigeria, he might not be accessible for the people.
APC performance in the state is another factor even though the deputy governor is from Orelope they fail to fill the impact of the government.
one other thing is the fact that the former jamb registrar that was removed by buhari is from that place, you don't stop my son from benefiting from you and expect me to support you.
these and many other factors affected APC.
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by basadenet: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
If Labour can win an election in Oyo, it means it is over for APC and its fraud change agenda.
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by tunderay(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
adioolayi:

The Late lawmaker was also a candidate of Labour Party.....Labour Party is expected to win...NOT A WAKEUP ANY THING
God bless you my brother. People will just come online and commented on a matter without having knowlegde of event.
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by DabuIIIT: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
tunderay:
God bless you my brother. People will just come online and commented on a matter without having knowlegde of event.

COMMENTED kwa!!! Lols
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by tunderay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
DabuIIIT:

COMMENTED kwa!!! Lols
your case is getting out of hand. I don't know why you are always on my case, and you won't have anything sensible to say. Why can't you cool down a little and think about your life?
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by tunderay(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
DabuIIIT:

COMMENTED kwa!!! Lols
you don go jail? Loooool
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by DabuIIIT: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2016
tunderay:
you don go jail? Loooool
dem tell u say my name na tunderay? Mtchewww cool
Re: Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu by tunderay(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:

dem tell u say my name na tunderay? Mtchewww cool
lol, ijust dey wonder say i no see the guy wey no dey let me rest. My English teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra / NDLEA Arrests 90-Year Old, Teenagers For Selling Drugs In Katsina, Ondo / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.