Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba (40907 Views)

Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by 360frolic(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Pro Biafra agitators have once again showcased their love for leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu as well as the Biafra struggle by flooding the popular Ariaria International market situated in Aba, Abia state with shoes designed in the colours of the Biafran flag.

This is coming few months after members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) claimed soft drink company Coca-Cola was supporting their cause after pictures purportedly showing some Coca-Cola cans with the words “Nnamdi Kanu” and “Biafrans” emerged on micro blogging site, Twitter.

Meanwhile, IPOB members who made the foot wears will be hoping the high demand of the products will help hasten the release of their leader Nnamdi Kanu who has been in prison custody since he was arrested in October 2015 by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Lagos, Nigeria.

Recall Kanu alongside his co-accused, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi are facing a six-count charge of treasonable felony, brought against them by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Although they have been granted bail twice by a federal high court sitting in Abuja, President Muhammadu Buhari’s led government has refused to obey the court orders raising doubts over the possibility of Mr. Kanu and his co-accused regaining freedom.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-biafrans-show-love-for-nnamdi.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Mrbigman2: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Disinu Ike. OTU mbochi, Chineke ga Anu Onu anyi.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by anungangampu: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2016
And when BuBu see this...
He will be like...

Lets diversify shoe making business from Aba to Abuja and Kastina so that we can monitor them.

Igbo man and Making use of opportunity Be like......

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by dhardline(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow..these shoes are lovely.Creativity at its best shocked

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by attackgat: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
I love it! I'm going to rock them as soon as buy it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by aniomadei: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Disinu Ike. OTU mbochi, Chineke ga Anu Onu anyi.

Where can i buy the shoe from? My hausa and yoruba friends want to buy too.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by AAinEqGuinea: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
nice shoes! cool

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Mrbigman2: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
aniomadei:

Where can i buy the shoe from? My hausa and yoruba friends want to buy too.

Go Aba.

34 Likes

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by cybernaut(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Oga adiri anyi mma na aha chukwu okike abiama. Jisenu ike umunee m.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by macluvph1(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one my south eastern brothers.

keep it up.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Decodedp: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
One thing that impresses me so much is how passionate the igbos are whenever the word biafra is mentioned,

Believe me, this people can change Africa for good if their potential and passion is effectively harnessed.

How i wish Nigerian authorities can invite them to the dialogue table.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Kassidy90(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
If only we can combine Igbo's creativities with Yoruba's intelligence and Hausa's Food Productions.... If only.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by attackgat: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Kassidy90:
If only we can combine Igbo's creativities with Yoruba's intelligence and Hausa's Food Productions.... If only.

Not possible, what divides us is much greater than what brings us together. We are divided along, cultural,religious, ethnic and ideological lines while the only thing that keeps us together is Oil.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Rilwayne001: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one.. I'm beginning to love the Biafra' of a thing.
This thread is not going to fp though tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by KwaraRat: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2016
A fatwa will soon be declared from Aso Rock banning the color combination of red, black, green and gold.

Hero beer will soon be banned for showcasing the Biafran sun.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
this biafrogg people... Any killing in Onitsha season one and two. is now this one just to get money. ndi iPod you're a disgrace to Igbo. akpiri ego. massob and ipob two divisions fighting for one course...

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you're deceived by iPod watch this video made by a nairalander... And stop deceiving yourself...

This is the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8&sns=sms

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Richie0974: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Should this be making fp?
I thought Seun said no to secessionists.
Anyway good one.
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Dandeson1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
What is this doing on front page??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Tatafooo: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
jhhhm
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by shiziope(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
its all about the money
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by lonelydora: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
How can I order one?

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by shamecurls(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by phemmyblaq007(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
igbo kwe nu! grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by henrydadon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari is coming to put their ass behind bars
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Jediel1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by princechurchill(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
wise men only exist in the east, creative and independent, never give a shit about government policies

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba by Politicalidiot: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
As an Igbo man, I won't actually rock those shoes. Its not disloyalty, its just that those shoes won't really match any cloth cus As much as I searched /category/Men here on Needleplus , I didn't see any style inspirations for this fashion apparition. Try it yourself. I doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter / #NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.