Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone (3243 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2016
serious violence is going on right now in talata mafara of zamfara state. it all started in abdu gusau polytechnic. and its about to take a religious turn. military should be deployed immediately.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Animals in human skin, why on earth would the oyinbos bring religion to us sad
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by BeClever: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2016
What would it cost you to take some shots and upload here for authenticity. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
reporting live. they av started attacking churches. somebody should tell the chief of army staff to deploy soldiers to mafara of zamfara state or are they waiting for the Christians to be wiped out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
were are the military men oh
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by modsfucker: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Don't worry... Relevant agencies have been duly informed. Just keep updating, please.
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by ndlife: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Another bloody animals again

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by Kx: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:
reporting live. they av started attacking churches. somebody should tell the chief of army staff to deploy soldiers to mafara of zamfara state or are they waiting for the Christians to be wiped out

Cause?
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by modsfucker: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Yes please can you tell us the cause of the violence?
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by Ddaji(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:
is their any church in Mafara? Please stop spreading fake news just to cause tension and abuse.Government need to censor social media because of bad losers like you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by Jayceo(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Why are some of the Moslems in the NE and NW so babaric. Whats really their problem? Is it Education , Their environment or inherited genes. It confuses. A lot of things have to change to open a new chapter for our great country

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by modsfucker: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Ddaji are u there and can you confirm that please?
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by RZArecta(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Ddaji:
[s]is their any church in Mafara? Please stop spreading fake news just to cause tension and abuse.Government need to censor social media because of bad losers like you[/s].
RUBBISH

- What makes him a bad loser ?

- What makes him a liar spreading fake news ?

- Are you from Marafa or have you ever been to Marafa for you to know that he's lying ?

- I think "govt" needs to ban you instead from social media for being an extremist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2016
RZArecta:
RUBBISH

- What makes him a bad loser ?

- What makes him a liar spreading fake news ?

- Are you from Marafa or have you ever been to Marafa for you to know that he's lying ?

- I think "govt" needs to ban you instead from social media for being an extremist
name any where u know in mafara and I will tell u how to get there. people dont want to belive the truth because they dont want it to be true or they are afraid it might be true.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by TheArchangel(f): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:

name any where u know in mafara and I will tell u how to get there. people dont want to belive the truth because they dont want it to be true or they are afraid it might be true.
You still dey dia dey report LIVE Abi, you no bi FRANK as in CHRISTIAN, huh

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by walemoney007(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2016
What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by walemoney007(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:

what's the latest report from the place
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
right now there are few miliary personnel. I can only say that which am sure of. the violence started in the campus and the stories are different as to what triggered the violence.before it was hijacked by religious bigot who started destroying properties before they headed towards the church road. right now the military are trying to secure the girls hostel to avoid any harassment.
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
You still dey dia dey report LIVE Abi, you no bi FRANK as in CHRISTIAN, huh

I am master of disguise
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by KwaraRat: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
They will soon come and say one ignoble trader named his goat Buhari as reason why they are rioting.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by KwaraRat: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:
right now there are few miliary personnel. I can only say that which am sure of. the violence started in the campus and the stories are different as to what triggered the violence.before it was hijacked by religious bigot who started destroying properties before they headed towards the church road. right now the military are trying to secure the girls hostel to avoid any harassment.

Nah their way.

Once they never miss an opportunity to go ransack a mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by OlanreJohnson: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari has ordered his brothers to start killing christians beacause a dog was named after him. Buhari is a feudal Islamo-fulani tyrant and he will end up like Dictator Khalid Al-fayed in the season movie Tyrant.
God must dismember the country, so that born-to-rule m0rons of the north will have their empty landmass to themselves alone.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by NafeesaAA(f): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Give me 10 minutes am coming back with full details

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
enough military personnel on ground right now. somebody was said to have allegedly blasphemed that was how the killing started
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by modsfucker: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder why mods haven't taken the thread to fp. In the mean time eight people are confirmed dead and a hospital and the emir palace were attacked... A house was completely burnt down.

What triggered the violence was an allegation of blasphemy.

Mods are there censoring threads on romance section.
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by drss2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
dis is expected in a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by drss2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
d more animals in human skin in d north kill pipul ova ridiculous excuses, the more international diplomats see Nnamdi Kanu as a freedom fighter. freedom from dis demonic cesspit call nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
the military should stay for at least three days, because something tells me its not over yet.
Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by modsfucker: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
frank4t:
the military should stay for at least three days, because something tells me its not over yet.

And what is that thing?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by 8BitGee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Government at all levels must force education on the Northerners. You can't fight for God and you shouldn't go on a killing spree because someone said sth you believe to be false and untrue.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by Inception(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Fighting In Mafara LGA Of Zamfara State. Religious Under Tone by frank4t(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
modsfucker:

And what is that thing?
its called proclivity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APGA 3 - 0 APC, Victor Ume Wins supreme court judgment / Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka / ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.