Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E (47781 Views)

Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by askdek(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
op...id i catch u hneen!
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Flywillz93(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
What kind of useless news is this? For dis harsh weather na im pesin de read rubbish news wey no fit put food for table

Wetin konsyn me

1 Like

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by mohammad11: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Everything has it meaning

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Djpaparazy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
SHE'S SO HOT!! Check out Omotala Jalade’s Daughter Meraiah Stuns In New Photo in TheStates
http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/08/shes-hot-omotola-jalades-daughter.html?m=1
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by shuggah(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
martineinstein:
u dont need to go to average nigerian celebrity's house to know their family.just go to their social media sites,u will know their entire life history.

Nigerian celebrities and foolishness is becoming super alarming
is it only in Nigeria or is it only celebrities?? everybody that's active on social media posts abt themselves on social media but u notice that of celebrities because they are popular and known. gimme ur facebook username ND let me tell u ur history.. sometimes u just hav to think before u type, it's social media ND nt Introvert media, I hav nt been to America but I can identify anyone from d Kardashian's anyday I see dem physically even their friends, same goes to will Smith, future. Meek mill, ND every other person I follow on social media, they are celebrities nd they make their money off social interactions ND tru people's patronages so chill Mr whoever u are

1 Like

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by toshmann(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
ShakurM:
I don't know what to do with this space sef

Best post I've seen this year grin
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by TipsyDC: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
abegiii we don hear! nextv?? !!
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bruh your mum is a milf,if we were homies that would be the only reason i come to your crib.
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by kelvination363(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Glossyclick:
Nollywood Actress Omotola who just celebrated her Son 18yrs Birthday is having fun much with her son Captain E, this time the young dude is teaching his Mom how to Dab real hard.

http:/.glossyclick.com/2016/08/so-cute-nollywood-actress-omotola.html?m=1
AND SO HOW IS THIS NEWS GONNA HELP NIGERIANS ABEG..STOP POSTING RUBISH HERE FOR US TO READ..@ LEAST REPECT YOUR FELLOW NIARALANDERS..PLEASW..
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by abike12(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
I love that she's an all-rounder, juggling a successful career with married life.
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by olajizz01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria yeyebrities are becoming nuisance on internet by the day.
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by ShakurM(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
toshmann:

Best post I've seen this year grin
No way, grin. You just joined NL this morning or what?
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by adellam16(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Two mumu.
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by jauntty: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
depriceless:
Pls Hw Can Glucoma And Catract Be Cured Naturally
It can't.... Cataract wen matured requires surgery, Glaucoma is managed with drugs n surgery
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by SirDavico(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
I weep for NL embarassed poo always landing on fp undecided
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by amahjonas1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] And how does this affect my GP ? Mtchewww...
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Cunninlinguist: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
passionate88:
Wth?
Is dat guy really a soldier? If I see am for warfront, na to kick am like ball grin
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by link2ok(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Folzye:

Hahahaha, Nothing wey we no go see

Na so me self see am
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by franco3075q(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by seunfape(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dab?heeee what does it has to do with Nigeria situation ?
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by hadayleke(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
link2ok:
Pls Op where is the son
You get eyes ooo... I no even notice.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by erimmy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
But what's this with this dab stuff. Anyway check my signature
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Ademoore07(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good oooooo

But I neva see person wey fit dab pass all these mama wey dey go cherubim and Seraphim churches grin grin grin
Dem fit dab like say 2moro no dey grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by jojosweet(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why is omotola so fine? cry
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by aiikman(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Enjoy!!!......benefits of marrying early
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Kirinwa: 4:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Picture of that boy chewing sugar cane with caption 'And Then' go make sense here .
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Sparcoal(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:
I see 2 ladies in the first pix
Na 2ru oooo..na ladies dem b nd dey ryt say na d son
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by cyber5(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
A fast learner
Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
ShitHead:
They have joined gang.
I've been laffing since I saw your comment..

1 Like

Re: Omotola Learning How To Dab From Her Son Captain E by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
depriceless:
Pls Hw Can Glucoma And Catract Be Cured Naturally
Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.