Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) (624 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Lil Kesh's Facial Scars Got Fans Talking (Photos) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
A young man who makes coffin has become an online sensation after this photo of his unique aeroplane modeled coffin went viral online. According to some online, this is the kind of coffin they would like to be buried in when they die...

http://lifedrama.com.ng/unique-aeroplane-modeled-coffin-that-got-everyone-talkingphoto/

Re: Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) by Raydos: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) by brownpollo(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
i'll fly away oh glory i'll fly away when i.die
Re: Checkout The Unique Aeroplane Modeled Coffin That Got Everyone Talking (photos) by rummeh: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Hahaha creativity

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Trending "Selfie-shoe"(pics & Videos) / Mercy Johnson, Currently One Of The Highest Paid Actresses In Nollywood Never Ev / Photo: 'gaga Crazy' Singer Chuddy K Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.