Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Culture Of Less Work And More Money Is The Bane Of Our Society - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Culture Of Less Work And More Money Is The Bane Of Our Society (469 Views)

Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Society For Family Health Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Culture Of Less Work And More Money Is The Bane Of Our Society by efficiencie(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
I have observed that some Nigerians have the culture of seeking avenues to work less and make more money. Some do not see anything wrong in sitting down at home while their bank accounts are filled up with cash that is not due to work, enterprise or exchange...

I hired a writer to do the first two chapters of a thesis for 10k for the space of a week. This writer did not only ask for a 100% raise but he simply plagiarized the works of other authors and submitted it a week later to give me the impression that he has been working...This was after i had pleaded with him to minimize the degree of plagiarism and note that i had a deadline to meet.

This attitude of working less and getting paid even more is in schools, markets and even the church...Most Nigerians find it easy to cast aspersions on politicians for their kleptomanic tendencies but they are no less kleptomanic as they seek to reap not just where they did not sow but where there is nothing to be sown or reaped they still want to reap!

Nigerians with this attitude are the reason Nigeria is where it is today...

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Executive At Isolo / Nigeria Police Successful Applicants To Undergo Lie Detector Tests / Apply For The Latest Job Vacancies In Lagos Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.