Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) (45520 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by ayindepremier: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hours after the viral news of a twenty-year-old student from Rio photos in bed with Usain Bolt after a wild night of partying on the final weekend of the Olympics.

Usain Bolt was caught on Sunday on camera as he gets freaky with a twerking girl at a Brazil Night Club celebrating his 30th birthday.

Usain was also seen dancing raunchy with carefree!

Watch via

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pj5Lcf5s9Q

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

He's Jamaican man.. That kinda dance is juz normal for them...I'm not surprised at all...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by slimpoppa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by sheedy407(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Let him celebrate and show it

At least,he is not a Nigerian,so no village people would open his page to end his career like to make him slower than snail.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Landloard01(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
bolt has gone wild after the medal abi?....

[img]http://rise.gr/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/heriheri_risegr.gif[/img]

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by princechurchill(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
all work and no play makes bolt a dull boy....keep it rolling bomboclaque muan

6 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by html14java(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its my turn to twerk him. Oya bae exit

8 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by frinx: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
When you work hard, you get to play hard. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by bigeagleeye(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Usain, Usain, Usain! how many times did I call you?

Put your thing where it is supposed to be, if not hmmm ...don't hesitate to get a Bolt in case that help!

If you wish to be smiling to bank like Seun Osewa...My signature will help you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by OboOlora(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Disclaimer: In case of a fire incident, please hang on to Usain Bolt for a quicker escape.

8 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by MadCow1: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bladclat..

he has earned it jor..

grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by kingawo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
kk #noted

#savefunnab

#savefceabite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
This guy should be very careful and learn from Black US athletes who are very cultured and extremely careful with their extracurricular fun activities in events like this; if they do, it's low key and VETTED...women searched, sign agreements, their phones seized and drinks preordered. Yesterday he picked up a random girl and slept with, today another round of fun. I've nothing wrong with having fun but when you become famous and wealthy...you have to be very careful. You can be poisoned...to affect your performance and a random girl can accuse you of rape, you will pay millions of dollars and your career will be finished. Does he have agents?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bro enjoy your life...na your turn. Who am i to envy you.after the reggae make una play the blues but no bi blue film ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by DonCaleb: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok oh, Chopping his money!
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm
Space booked
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by gonkraziiiiii: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
..all in all d dude is single jor...what was his gf expecting dat he wld go to Rio n come back d same ...if u know d groove dier ehnnn....Na die.....what happens in Rio stays in Rio dat shld be his reply when his gf ask wtf he was doin with d white girl

4 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Bolt2011(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one Man. Happy birthday to you, my namesake. Keep representing smiley
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Looks like sexual harrassment to me,,,,,,,Usain should sue the chicks buttocks.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by henrydadon(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Konji dey worry all this our MOD

This stale news and video that we have all seen sad

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by DAVE41(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Daxwell19(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
bolt jaiye lo
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Poor taste for women

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Proffdada: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
No _dicks strings attached grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lemme camp here
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by henrydadon(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
kenonze:
Poor taste for women

Nah u go know like say if that girl bring am near u ..U no go release all your future generation for there

5 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by HairImages: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
The guy dey enjoy i'm sef na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by nijascammers: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

He's Jamaican man.. That kinda dance is juz normal for them...I'm not surprised at all...
abi oooo,
Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by progress69: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
kenonze:
Poor taste for women

I can swear with my left testicles, u nor reach that babe by quarter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by Batlan01: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
YOLO bro!... U only celeb ur 30th betday once
[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by free2ryhme: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can imagine how some Nigeria girls are feeling right now wishing it them doing the twerking

5 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Celebrates His 30th Birthday With A Twerking Girl At Club (VIDEO) by waperswapersjj: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.