Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do You Know Why Your Cybercafe Is Not Growing Or Profiting? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Know Why Your Cybercafe Is Not Growing Or Profiting? (858 Views)

A Standard Cybercafe Business Office For Sale In Ojodu, Lagos / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Cybercafe For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why Your Cybercafe Is Not Growing Or Profiting? by thanz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
Is it;

1. NEPA/PHCN?
2. ISP?
3. Location?

If you were thinking about any or all of the above then you have to think again.

For the first time ever, this free, yet valuable, report, reveals specific actionable ideas and techniques that you can apply immediately to your cybercafe business for optimum growth and profits.

When you finish digesting the cybercafe Antidote Report Series, the issues of; PHCN, ISP, Computers, Location, etc. will be a thing of the past, TRUST ME!

Click here to get your free copy now

Re: Do You Know Why Your Cybercafe Is Not Growing Or Profiting? by alwaysng(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2009
please i need this antidote . how can i get one.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply 50,000mt Of Ago At N117?: If Yes Contact Me Please / Ashoka 20/20 / Urgent cleaning services in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.