Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! (4929 Views)

Iran Fires 2 Missiles Marked With 'israel Must Be Wiped Out' / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Afam

Except that your UN link has nothing relevant to say on our debate but you are immensely too ignorant to realise that
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by TayoD(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2006
@shango,

Not to mention any laws passed against Israel by the UN are vetoed by the US. But ofcourse 4play left that out in his discussion of UN resolutions.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? How can the UN pass a law that is vetoed by the U.S. A vetoed law is one that does not see the light of day. So how can Isreal be breaking laws that was not promulgated in the first place?
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2006
Na wah ooo, so a link to a free encyclopedia that anyone can edit is now more relevant than information found on the website of the UN even when the issue on board concerns UN Security Council Resolutions?

Very interesting position but the logic seems faulty to me.

On the role of the US as regards UN Resolutions concerning Israel, it either vetoes them or abstains from voting especially when it is the only one singing a different tune or supports them when it favours Israel.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Afam

We are having debate as to whether the Security Council Resolutions passed on the Arab/ISREALI conflict create binding International Law given that they are passed under CAP VI

Tell me what does a list of Security Council Resolutions ,as contained in your link,tell us as to their legal status?

My link contains excerpts from International text books which u can verify by looking them up

Last time u accussed me of modifying a post now u suggesting that the wikipedia author may have modified his post when u can verify what he wrote by checking up the books he cited

Being the complete and utter cretin u are,u prefer to run around in circles castigating the validity of any info u don't like
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2006
4 Play:

@Afam

Last time u accussed me of modifying a post now u suggesting that the wikipedia author may have modified his post when u can verify what he wrote by checking up the books he cited

My statement on your shameful modification is in order.

I do not suggest that the wikipedia author may have modified his post as you are criminally implying.

My reference to a free encyclopedia means that any idiot like you can even edit the document and another person will cite your stupid entries as fact or reliable piece of information.

And I need not go read up a book to know if Israel is disobeying a UN Security Council Resolution.

Without credibility a man is finished and you really do not worth anything as far as I am concerned based on your so many wrong statements, shameful denials and twisting of information even though unsuccessfully.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Afam

No cretin,u don't have to read up a book but if u are going to question the validity of the the opinion expressed by International Law Professors as cited in the wikipedia link,u might as well read up to verify that the wikipedia author did not misquote them.

It is up to you to explain precisely why u think u know better than the experts.

Yes wikipedia is a free and open journal,but any books cited therein can be verified

The author was not just expressing his own opinion,he was citing a variety of other sources.

You being the deluded nitwit you are ,have provided no evidence to contradict the opinion expressed in the link
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2006
tongue tongue lipsrsealed

The damage control you are currently employing may take you forever to succeed, don't have time for shameless liars.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by chidichris(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2006
Afam,
u have totally choosen insults in the place of points.
in debates or arguements, people try their best in producing points to superimpose that of his oponents but in your case u look very ready and outstanding in insulting everyone in this forum.
i have asked on several occassions, how or what do u think is a way out as regards the isreali/palestine conflict. voilence as you can see has done more harm than good since inception and another issue we have to look at is military capacities of of the two countries.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2006
@chidichris,

You are simply a big idiot, in your warped sense of reasoning I don't have a right to reply people that insult me, is that what your brain tells you?

It is such hypocrisy and bias that is causing problems all over the world.

You have insulted me here before and I replied in kind and you started to complain.

Now, in replying to insults from a member of your gang you have come to state rubbish, yo are just a pig.

If you have not read anything about my views on Israel/Palestine maybe its becease you are totally engrossed in looking for insults on the forum or maybe because you don't understand passable english.

I have decided to ignore your incoherent posts but mind you whenever you push your insults my way I will always reply you in kind.

I am sick and tired of hypocrites like you that are quick to point out other people's faults but never see their own or even acknowledge them when they are pointed out. Your type of people are better of dead, silly thing.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
Afam:

@chidichris,

You are simply a big idiot, in your warped sense of reasoning I don't have a right to reply people that insult me, is that what your brain tells you?

It is such hypocrisy and bias that is causing problems all over the world.

, yo are just a pig.

Need I say more?The guy sounds like he escaped from a mental instituition
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
Afam:

I am sick and tired of hypocrites like you that are quick to point out other people's faults but never see their own or even acknowledge them when they are pointed out. Your type of people are better of dead, silly thing.

I just cant help wondering if there is nothing wrong with an individual who prefers to insult EVERYONE he disagrees with. That last line was pushing the limits of sanity.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
Same hypocrites who think they have a right to insult others and those they insult don't have a right to respond in kind, really disgusting.

No, there are many people I have disagreed with without any insults coming from them nor any responses in kind from me, and I guess you cannot be like such normal people.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Aggressa(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
davidylan:

I just can't help wondering if there is nothing wrong with an individual who prefers to insult EVERYONE he disagrees with. That last line was pushing the limits of sanity.

undecided undecided @Davidylan,
On the other hand, I seriously wonder what is wrong with decent and intellectually inclined guys like Chidicris, 4play, TayoD et al who still engage "such an individual" in any dialogue at all. It's just like standing in an open market place and having an heated arguement with the "landlord" of a market square; people wont know the difference. I guess you guys can continue your discussion "totally and delibrately oblivious" of "such an individual" in order to restore sanity to this interesting discourse. Others who want to join this debate and contribute will refrain, and rightly so, if they see the how it's gone. Mariory was right long time ago.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ havila
i quit contributing on these threads a long time ago. Like you rightly wonder, i cant help but pity my fellow brothers here who think attempting to have a decent discourse with "this individual" is not akin to pouring water on a rock in order to soak it.

Those who still intend to protect their integrity stopped replying to such threads a long time ago.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by mrpataki(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2006
Sometimes i just pop into this thread to listen to hear the latest barking skills of the mad dog that has been let loose on this thread. Such a highly ignorant idiot, and funny enough, hes willing to admit that hes one!

Please stop pouring your water on the hard rock @ 4play, chidichris, et al borrowing davidylans usage of words.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by chidichris(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2006
Havilla,
i really can't remember excahnging words with u here or in where in the forum. i always read afam's line laughing but i feel so hurt reading ur lines especially u calling me indecent and intellectual declined individual. all the same, i lack words and would want the sleeping dog to lie.
coming here alone is good enough reason for me to recieve whatsoever insult that comes my way. thanks for your decency and intellectual inclinations.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Aggressa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2006
grin grin grin
@Chidicris,
Nna, my brother, DID YOU READ MY ENTRY ABOVE UPSIDE DOWN? I had to go back and read my post again to be sure it was the one you were referring to. READ IT AGAIN!! fact, I am short of words. I said "I wondered why decent and intellectually inclined guys like you Chidicris, TayoD,etc, continue to engage that insult-throwing empty chap in discussions",,,,,,,,. Now read my post again, chidicris, then apologise or else expect letter from my lawyers (Gani Fawehinmi+Femi Falana+Olisa Agbakoba+Rotimi Williams's ghost, etc) grin grin I am sure they will come up with something I can sue you for! grin
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Omolulu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2006
Ahmedinejad has never ceased to amaze me.although i admire his outspoken nature and his courage in defending Iran's nuclear stance,the truth is that he can never succeed in wiping the Israeli state from the world map.To achieve such a task takes more than just nuclear development.Literacy and education levels in Iran is low,Economy is not strong and the Iranian state is not financially buoyant to persecute such a task.Besides no financial or state institution will be willing to fund Iran on a project that is unattainable.ahmedinejad should rather focus on the holistic development of Iran into a developed economy and a first world nation rather than climb unattainable heights.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by gbadex1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2006
. . .like i once said, he reasons from the rear because he has his head far up his ass.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2006
Interesting analysis on Iran's declining revenues-http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/4425789.html

The country is face serious problems with its domestic petroleum industry,its only viable resource
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Mariory(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2006
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news?ch=1105621&cl=1551471&lang=en','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Gamine(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2006
Chidi, hey whats up im in dubai
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by chidichris(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2006
Havilla,
am really really sorry about that and i plead that u withdraw whatsoever intention u have in volving your numerious lawyers as i cannot stand their preasures.
Afam,
till his death, saddam kept on pointing accussing fingers to the us and the persians(Iran). based on this one will be wondering whose interests the iranian president is protecting-the arabs or the muslims?

no matter how we look at the iranian president, he is only destroying his country and creating more enemies than friends and he did congratulate the killing yesterday.
by congratulating the killing, he is congratulating the us for eradicating dictectors' leadership but is he an exemtion to the rule.

it is obvious here that he will shift ground sooner than later, he is going the way of saddam, he started this way and ended up the way he did yesterday. the world will one day remember saddam either for his goodness or madness( check out saddam's legacies).

it is the world of God that those who live by sword die by sword. saddam the killer has been killed. he used to send people away through the same door he went yesterday and justice visited him yesterday and the law of karma(do unto others as u would want them to do unto u) took its place
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by chidichris(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2006
gamine,
mail me ur contact details in dubai via; chidi2chris@yahoo.com
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Afam(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2007
chidichris,

You are not here to change public opinion, you are not here to think for people, your job should to provide information that spports or opposes an issue or position and then allow the readers to make up their minds based on what they read and what sense they came make out of it.

I guess the reason why some of you get so angry to the point of insulting people that disagree with you is that you think people should agree with you based on what you say and when they don't you take offence and start insulting those that disagree.

This is a new year and I do not think I will have the time to waste of discussions that does nothing but introduce insults when people disagree with those that incorrectly assume that their positions are the correct ones.

I will advice you to always take time to read people's posts before concluding as you may completely misunderstand someone and use the same wrong conclusion to launch an attack.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by 4Play(m): 3:38am On Jan 06, 2007
There were some reports that the Spiritual Leader of Iran (Ayatollah Khamenei) is dead from cancer
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by chidichris(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2007
Afam,
thanks for your observations and advise and i would like to reffer you to your post sometime ago indicating that nobody is replying to my posts.
is good to note that i have taken time to see many posts of yours in this forum and i have seen how everybody is contributing. you are such a wonderful intelectual.
LOL.
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by oyinboaja: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by Nezan(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
dis people sef, kill somebody, go to paradise grin grin
Re: Tehran- A Fresh Call For Isreal To Be Wiped Out Of The Map! by ifele(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
We gotta help Israel if Israel is willing to help us get out of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 US Presidential Inauguration! / Voter Fraud: Dead People Vote For Biden in US Election. / The UK's Channel 4 Programme On 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.